July 25, 2022, Chinese officials granted conditional approval to an HIV drug to be used as a COVID treatment. As reported by Reuters:1
“The Azvudine tablet, which China approved in July last year to treat certain HIV-1 virus infections, has been given a conditional green light to treat adult patients with ‘normal type’ COVID, the National Medical Products Administration said in a statement.
‘Normal type’ COVID is a term China uses to refer to coronavirus infections where there are signs of pneumonia, but the patients haven’t reached a severe stage … In a late-stage clinical trial, 40.4% of patients taking Azvudine showed improvement in symptoms seven days after first taking the drug, compared with 10.9% in the control group …”
The use of the HIV drug has reignited interest in early evidence suggesting SARS-CoV-2 is a bioweapon augmented with parts of the HIV virus.
HIV Insertions Highlighted in Early 2020
January 31, 2020, ZeroHedge published an article2 featuring the findings3 of Indian researchers, who claimed certain segments of the viral RNA appeared more closely related to HIV than other coronaviruses. The researchers even said SARS-CoV-2 responded to HIV medications.
According to this paper, titled “Uncanny similarity of unique inserts in the 2019-nCoV spike protein to HIV-1 gp120 and Gag,” the presence of HIV insertions was unlikely to have occurred naturally — the implication being that SARS-CoV-2 might be an escaped bioweapon:4
“We found 4 insertions in the spike glycoprotein (S) which are unique to the 2019-nCoV and are not present in other coronaviruses. Importantly, amino acid residues in all the 4 inserts have identity or similarity to those in the HIV-1 gp120 or HIV-1 Gag.
Interestingly, despite the inserts being discontinuous on the primary amino acid sequence, 3D-modelling of the 2019-nCoV suggests that they converge to constitute the receptor binding site. The finding of 4 unique inserts in the 2019-nCoV, all of which have identity /similarity to amino acid residues in key structural proteins of HIV-1 is unlikely to be fortuitous in nature.”
Within days, ZeroHedge’s article had caught the attention of Jeremy Farrar — director of the Wellcome Trust — who emailed it to Dr. Anthony Fauci.5
The Indian paper was quickly retracted, but not before catching the attention of the late Luc Montagnier, a world-renowned French virologist who won the Nobel prize for his discovery of HIV.
His belief that SARS-CoV-2 did contain sequences of the HIV virus6 was in part why AP News named him as one of the top “superspreaders of disinformation” about SARS-CoV-2’s origin in 2021.7 Montagnier insisted the Indian researchers were correct in their assessment, and had been forced to retract the paper “after enormous pressure.”8,9
AIDS Awareness Back ‘In Vogue’
Then, in February 2022, AIDS was suddenly all the rage. Media seemingly abandoned COVID overnight, taking aim at AIDS instead, and when all the media start raising an issue at the same time, it’s usually a coordinated campaign directed by a PR company on the behalf of a client.
There’s a reason for it, and the reason is to sow a desired narrative in the minds of people. They plant ideas so that when something happens, people are already prepped with certain prejudices or assumptions. So, what then might be the reason for everyone suddenly talking about AIDS?
In December 2021, President Biden announced a White House plan to “end the HIV/AIDS epidemic by 2030.”10 The same exact vow had been announced by the British Health Security Agency a week earlier.11 Meanwhile, Prince Harry was out there urging everyone to get an HIV test, and Dutch researchers announced the discovery of a concerning HIV strain.12
According to researchers, this mutated HIV virus, dubbed the VB variant, is more infectious and causes more severe illness, twice as fast. As of early February 2022, there were 109 known cases of the VB variant in The Netherlands. Curiously, scientists also admitted the variant had been circulating for decades. So, how was it “news”?
All of this was happening at the same time that COVID was starting to fade out. At the time, Off-Guardian warned,13 “just because they’re giving slack on COVID does not mean the agenda behind COVID is gone. Far from it. In fact, even as they seek to dump this pandemic in a shallow grave, they are already prepping the public for the next health scare — AIDS.”
Well, the AIDS scare didn’t last long either. Within a couple of months, COVID variants were again grabbing headlines, and in May 2022, the focus shifted to monkeypox. Here, multiple scenarios, facts, theories, hazards and risks suddenly converge to create some rather disturbing possibilities. To summarize:
The COVID jab may be causing AIDS-like illness by decimating immune function14 — This is not to imply the shot is causing HIV/AIDS.15,16 Rather, it refers to the finding that people who get the COVID jab are — at six months’ post-jab — at greater risk of symptomatic COVID than their unvaccinated peers.17 They’re also at increased risk for other infections and chronic diseases, for the same reason.
America’s Frontline Doctors have suggested myocarditis and other chronic health problems associated with the jabs could be the result of vaccine-acquired immunodeficiency syndrome or “VAIDS,”18 which is similar to AIDS in that it involves immune deficiency. The main difference is the initial trigger.
Researchers have warned that Janssen’s and AstraZeneca’s COVID jabs may increase your risk of being infected with HIV19 — In part because these COVID shots use the same adenovirus vector (Ad5) as a failed trial in which they were trying to create an HIV vaccine.
The use of Ad5 as a vector to transport the genetic material of HIV actually increased the risk of HIV infection rather than lowered it, and the researchers worried that Ad5 might increase the risk of HIV infection in those who get adenovirus vector COVID shots as well.
Scientists have warned that mass vaccination during active outbreaks drive mutations — And, since the rollout of the COVID jabs in December 2020, the SARS-CoV-2 virus has indeed mutated to evade mRNA injection-acquired antibodies, and the last two iterations also evade natural immunity.
Human trial for mRNA HIV vaccine is underway20 — The Moderna HIV vaccine will target a certain subset of B-cells known to loosely bind to HIV. The idea is that by prodding these B-cells with mRNA instructions, delivered through a series of shots, they might develop the capacity to produce neutralizing antibodies against HIV.
The question is, if the COVID shot can cause immune depletion after repeated doses, what kind of dysfunction might a series of HIV shots trigger? What’s more, HIV, like SARS-CoV-2, is a rapidly mutating virus,21 so an HIV vaccine is likely to drive mutations and resistance, just as we’ve seen with the COVID shot.
Gay and bisexual men are getting a smallpox vaccine that may worsen HIV infection — July 23, 2022, World Health Organization Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus declared monkeypox a “public health emergency of international concern,”22 and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is urging those who may be at high risk for monkeypox to get vaccinated.23
The vaccine used is a smallpox vaccine that may or may not work against monkeypox,24 as the only study25 was done in 1988, using a smallpox vaccine that is no longer in use, against a monkeypox virus that has since mutated multiple times.
New York City started administering the smallpox vaccine in late June 2022, and by July 22, some 18,000 New Yorkers had received their first dose.26
It’s unclear which of the two smallpox vaccines is being given, but it seems reasonable to assume they’re using the latest one, Jynneos, which can be given to people for whom the older version (ACAM2000) is contraindicated. Jynneos is also licensed specifically to prevent monkeypox,27 whereas ACAM2000 is not.
The key point here is that HIV-positive subjects who participated in Jynneos clinical trials saw a rise in HIV virus counts.28 Today, gay men are the primary recipients of this vaccine, and they’re also a group that tends to be more prone to have HIV-AIDS. They also, as a group, have a very high COVID jab rate.
Considering both the COVID jab and Jynneos may increase the risk of HIV infection, or worsen existing infection, and that these men are already at increased risk for HIV and AIDS, the overall, compounded risk these men face seems to be remarkably elevated, yet no one is warning them of this.
On top of all that, we now have people who have received both the COVID jab — which spawns mutations and suppresses immune function — and the smallpox vaccine. What mutations may the smallpox vaccine trigger in the SARS-CoV-2 virus, if any?
Live smallpox vaccine can spread vaccinia virus infection — If ACAM2000 is used, the risk for populations in general starts to skyrocket, as this older smallpox vaccine contains live, replication-capable vaccinia virus. When you get it, you’re infectious for about a month, and must take great care not to spread the infection. If people get ACAM2000 and fail to take such precautions, we could be looking at smallpox outbreaks.
To be clear, it’s highly unlikely that ACAM2000 is being used, but I include it here as a “what if?” scenario, seeing how the U.S. has a very large stockpile of it (about 100 million doses), while Jynneos is still in short supply.
mRNA monkeypox-specific injection is in preclinical study — In March 2022, Moderna announced it is investigating mRNA-based monkeypox vaccines at a preclinical level.29 If the COVID jab compromises your immune function and drives mutations, will a monkeypox mRNA jab work any differently? If an mRNA monkeypox jab is given to people who already got the COVID jab, might they combine to create a Frankenstein-type COVID-pox pathogen?
The list above raises several questions. Could these circumstances trigger a new epidemic of AIDS or AIDS-like illness? Could the focus on HIV testing amid the development of an HIV mRNA “vaccine” be an effort to hide the fact that the COVID jabs are destroying people’s immune function (and possibly promoting HIV infection), while simultaneously manufacturing the perception that we have an urgent need for an HIV vaccine?
The Fauci Connection
Coincidentally, Fauci was a key figure during the 1980s AIDS epidemic, which led to hundreds of thousands of gay men dying from the treatment (AZT) that Fauci insisted be used. He’s also been a key figure in the COVID pandemic, in which people have again been killed in large numbers by the very drugs Fauci has a vested interest in.
Fauci is also a connecting link between the COVID shots and the HIV jab. Not only has he been pushing for an HIV vaccine for the better part of his career at the National Institutes of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) — some 36 years — but he’s also been an eager proponent for the transition from conventional vaccines to this new mRNA platform.30
Despite decades of effort, no HIV vaccine has reached the market. Now that the COVID jabs forced mRNA tech on the masses, Fauci’s goal to launch an HIV vaccine is in reach. But AIDS is not the crisis it once was. An estimated 1.2 million Americans have HIV infection, but HIV infection doesn’t necessarily progress to AIDS unless you have a coinfection.
Is it possible that an HIV vaccine is the end game they’re after, and they’re “stimulating” the emergence of AIDS-like illness with the COVID jabs to justify mass HIV vaccination? I don’t know, but it’s not outside the realm of possibility.
Then again, the immunosuppression of the COVID shot might just be an unforeseen side effect that fortuitously reopened the door for HIV vaccines, using the mRNA platform. Either way, the drug industry has been in the business of creating remedies for the side effects their other drugs caused, and this seems like more of the same. The COVID shots create AIDS-like illness and voila, here comes an HIV jab. Aren’t we the lucky ones?!
HIV Vaccine With Coronavirus Vector
To draw the noose around COVID and HIV even tighter, researchers have — since 2006 at the latest — been looking at creating an HIV vaccine using a coronavirus vector.
“Toward a Coronavirus-Based HIV Multigene Vaccine,”31 published in the Journal of Immunology Research in 2006, describes using a coronavirus (common cold virus) as a backbone to hold two HIV envelope glycoproteins, gp41 and gp120, to create a prototype HlV-1 vaccine.
If gp120 rings a bell, it’s because I mentioned it at the beginning of this article. The Indian researchers that discovered HIV insertions in SARS-CoV-2 found “Uncanny similarity of unique inserts in the 2019-nCoV spike protein to HIV-1 gp120 …”
So, to recap, coronavirus has been used in HIV vaccine research, and somehow parts of HIV envelope ended up in a coronavirus known as SARS-CoV-2. And, while Fauci has denied any link between SARS-CoV-2 and HIV research, there’s clear evidence that not only did he know about the existence of coronavirus-HIV chimeras, his agency invented some of the methods used to make them.32
Track and Trace Now Includes HIV
Tracking and tracing of HIV/AIDS is also being revamped. The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention surveils the spread of HIV by monitoring routinely collected blood samples. This surveillance can then be used to perform contact tracing. As reported by Medscape:33
“Robert Suttle has seen firsthand the legal risks of having HIV. In 2008, Suttle said, a former partner accused him of not disclosing he was HIV-positive. He was charged under Louisiana law with ‘intentional exposure to AIDS virus’ …
Suttle pleaded guilty, received a sentence of six months in state prison, and was required to register as a sex offender. ‘You can be criminalized, certainly, for existing as a person living with HIV,’ he said.
Suttle … said his experience has him worried about a new tool being promoted by federal officials to monitor the spread of HIV … Suttle said such data could be used in cases like his. ‘With this surveillance, you could be connected to many different people or considered to be the source that transmitted to all these other people,’ he said …
[M]olecular surveillance has met considerable opposition since it was rolled out nationally. Service providers, health equity advocates, and people living with HIV worry the risks of the approach outweigh the benefits, and their concerns have gotten louder as awareness of the tool grows. Some have called for the practice to stop until federal health officials address concerns about patient consent, data security, and the potential for HIV criminalization.”
The idea and possibility of HIV criminalization also fits well with what the global biosecurity state has in mind, which is to control people by any and every means possible.
HIV-infected people could even be ordered to abstain from sex, for biosecurity reasons, which would contribute to population reduction — especially if HIV infection were really widespread — and that appears to be a key goal of the technocratic, antihuman cabal.
I hope I’m wrong about the theory that HIV infection and AIDS is being encouraged to justify mass HIV vaccination. But I don’t think it’s outside the realm of possibility, so keep the converging factors in mind as we move forward, and let’s see what happens.
Newly established company to promote Mainz as hub for life science and biotechnology now operational and supporting the city of Mainz
“biomindz Standortentwicklungsgesellschaft Mainz GmbH i.G.” owned by the City of Mainz as a 100% subsidiary of city’s holding company “Zentrale Beteiligungsgesellschaft der Stadt Mainz mbH” (ZBM) Established with goal of supporting Mainz as the capital of Rhineland-Palatinate in its transformation into an internationally recognised hub for biotechnology ZBM’s project team transferred to the new company, […]
- “biomindz Standortentwicklungsgesellschaft Mainz GmbH i.G.” owned by the City of Mainz as a 100% subsidiary of city’s holding company “Zentrale Beteiligungsgesellschaft der Stadt Mainz mbH” (ZBM)
- Established with goal of supporting Mainz as the capital of Rhineland-Palatinate in its transformation into an internationally recognised hub for biotechnology
- ZBM’s project team transferred to the new company, with Felix Wälder as Managing Director
- Mainz to be positioned and marketed on international level under “biomindz – Life Science Hub Mainz” brand
- Website goes live at www.biomindz.com, providing extensive information and points of contact
(skh) At the beginning of February the ‘biomindz Standortentwicklungsgesellschaft Mainz mbH i.G.’ (biomindz GmbH i.G.) was founded. The formal establishment of the company therefore lays the groundwork for biomindz GmbH i.G. to commence its activities. As a wholly owned subsidiary of “Zentrale Beteiligungsgesellschaft der Stadt Mainz mbH” (ZBM), the city’s holding company, biomindz GmbH i.G. is also owned and managed by the city of Mainz. The existing team at ZBM, which had been specifically recruited to support the city’s development into a biotechnology hub, will now be transferred to the new company and will continue its activities there. Felix Wälder, who was previously a general manager at ZBM, has been appointed as Managing Director of the new organisation. Setting up a dedicated company to support the transformation of the city into an international hub for life sciences and biotechnology enables the city to bundle all related promotional activities under one roof.
Günter Beck, the Mayor of Mainz, explains that the creation of the new organisation is the logical next step in the city’s ongoing strategic development: “Thanks to the success of BioNTech, in particular, Mainz has attracted worldwide attention as a hub for life sciences and biotechnology. This achievement was further underscored in 2022 when Mainz ranked second in the European Commission’s European Capital of Innovation Awards. We want to capitalise on this momentum and drive the successful evolution of the city as a hub for research and development. In 2021, we paved the way for this process. The project team recruited at ZBM last year as well as the biotechnology coordination unit in the office of the Lord Mayor have made an outstanding contribution in laying the groundwork for the future. The findings of the detailed needs analysis that our staff oversaw were subsequently used as a basis for determining the precise scope of our ongoing activities. Now, the logical next step is to pursue these initiatives with a clear focus within a dedicated organisation. This also aligns with Mainz’s aspirations, as the state capital of Rhineland-Palatinate, to develop the city into an internationally recognised and successful hub for biotechnology”.
The organisation’s primary task is to support the ongoing development and promotion of the life sciences and biotechnology sector in Mainz. In doing so, biomindz GmbH i.G. will be closely coordinating its activities with departments within the city responsible for urban planning and development as well as sustainable mobility. The company’s activities are divided into four key areas:
- Development of the Life Science Campus close to the University and the University of Applied Sciences Campuses, south of Saarstrasse.
- Sustainability management to ensure sustainable and, as far as possible, net zero carbon development from the outset that is intended to serve as a showcase for subsequent projects.
- Networking management and cluster formation to connect various local partners and to facilitate the creation of structures for a supra-regional and neutral cluster organisation.
- Public relations and marketing activities to raise the international profile of and market the location as well as to provide regular updates to the public.
Over the last few months, the brand “biomindz – Life Science Hub Mainz” has been designed to bundle positioning and marketing efforts under a single brand. It has been created to represent and appeal to smart minds (“minds[z]”), while incorporating a phonetic reference to the state capital Mainz. Using this label, the location will already begin marketing itself as a biotech and life science hub at national and international trade fairs and conventions over the next few months, while marketing campaigns to promote the Life Science Hub will be developed and launched. In this way, the brand aims to directly target talent from research and academia, start-ups, investors and companies both from Germany and around the world.
The ultimate goal is to establish the brand among the previously mentioned national and international target groups and to raise awareness and knowledge of what the state capital Mainz has to offer in terms of services and opportunities. At the same time, the intention is that the Life Science and Biotechnology Hub Mainz will be perceived as a trusted partner and an attractive location as a hub for life science and biotechnology. The objective is to generate interest among players in this sector within Germany and beyond and to encourage them to consider Mainz when planning an expansion, a relocation or a new business, deciding on future research activities and sustainable investments as well as choosing a future workplace in the city.
The new company will take on a pivotal role as a one-stop-shop in order to pool and coordinate the resulting interests and activities. In addition, a crucial element in the organisation’s marketing strategy is the website that has now gone live. At www.biomindz.com, interested parties will find detailed and comprehensive information about Mainz as a location for life science and biotechnology as well as direct points of contact and partners for a variety of purposes. An interactive map highlights the advantages of the region and provides details of existing players in the biotechnology ecosystem. A virtual model of the Life Science Campus outlines the most important services and facilities that are planned to be implemented. The website is being constantly developed to meet the needs of users and the news section will provide regular updates on the latest developments and events in the hub region.
“Under the “biomindz” brand, we are taking a professional approach to marketing Mainz as a life science and biotech hub on the national and international stage. Our message is clear: Mainz is a city in which you can successfully conduct research, establish a company and grow sustainably. In setting up this new organisation within ZBM, we are helping to ensure that the optimum prerequisites for this are in place, that relevant interests are addressed professionally and competently and channelled to the right places,” stresses Daniel Gahr, Managing Director of ZBM.
Pressestelle | Kommunikation (Hauptamt)
Abteilungsleiterin und Pressesprecherin der Stadt Mainz
Stadthaus ‘Große Bleiche’ (Große Bleiche 46/Löwenhofstr. 1)
Telefon +49 6131 12-22 21
Telefax +49 6131 12-33 83
IPBS Celebrates 30 Years of Software Excellence and Growth
- Three decades of successfully delivering digital private banking and wealth management solutions to the off-shore market
Nassau, Bahamas, 26 January, 2023 – International Private Banking Systems (www.ipbs.com), has reached an exciting milestone as the company celebrates 30 years delivering flexible, robust private banking and wealth management solutions. The modular platform enables financial institutions to automate front, middle and back office functions. World-class client services and support are at the core of the organization’s operations.
From the outset, IPBS recognized the need to provide services and software to institutions in international finance centres. Its reputation was forged on innovative solutions that took advantage of the latest prevailing technology to enable institutions to run their own business efficiently.
The company’s mission from its launch in 1993 remains the same to this day: to combine the latest digital wealth management solutions with outstanding customer service. It has achieved these goals through its ongoing commitment to excellence allied to strong customer loyalty with multiple customers enjoying a 30-year relationship with IPBS.
The global economy has changed considerably over the last 30 years. Regulations such as KYC and AML have become stronger, increasing the compliance overhead faced by companies. During this time, IPBS has thrived and expanded with a multinational client base that has expanded from the Bahamas to encompass Barbados, Brazil, Cayman Islands, Haiti, Jamaica, Trinidad & Tobago, Turks & Caicos, St Lucia and the United States.
As the company kicked off celebrations for its 30th anniversary, Bruce Raine, Founder and President of IPBS said, “This is an incredible milestone, and we are delighted with the success we have achieved through the hard work and dedication of our team. We also truly value our customers who have put their trust in us throughout this journey”.
Dennis Hunter, Managing Director of Queensgate Bank & Trust was there at the start of the IPBS journey all the way back in 1993, and commented, “We have been working with Bruce and using the IPBS system since it was first launched in 1993. The platform has served us well throughout our long association, evolving and adapting as the regulations and demands of the banking sector have changed over the years. I am delighted to congratulate Bruce and his team on this significant milestone, and look forward to continuing our relationship for many years to come.”
Raine concludes, “As the market evolves, our focus remains on serving our customers through innovative digital banking solutions that solve complex business problems. Here’s to the next 30 years!”
About International Private Banking Systems
International Private Banking Systems is a specialist provider of wealth management software for the private banking sector. The company began operations in 1993 and the flagship product is IPBS – a fully integrated accounting and management information system that provides all of the front, middle and back office support services required by international private banks, trust companies, mutual fund administrators and wealth management professionals. International Private Banking Systems now serves clients across the globe, including the Bahamas, Barbados, Bermuda, Brazil, the Cayman Islands, Hong Kong, Jamaica, Panama, Trinidad and Tobago, the Turks & Caicos Islands, the United States and Vanuatu. For further information, please visit www.ipbs.com
New Blue Light & Defence Business Manager for Panasonic TOUGHBOOK
Charlotte Langridge aims to address the information and communication challenges of the sector’s mission critical mobile workforce
BRACKNELL, UK. 25th January 2023 – Charlotte Langridge has joined Panasonic Mobile Solutions Business Division as the new Business Manager for Public Sector, Defence and Police in the UK and Ireland. Charlotte will build on the success of Panasonic as a supplier of rugged TOUGHBOOK notebooks, tablets and handhelds and aims to address the information and communication challenges of the sector’s mission critical mobile workforce.
Speaking about the new role, Charlotte said, “Panasonic TOUGHBOOK has a range of devices that have become essential tools for many in the sector from providing mission critical applications to those in Defence to helping our police officers access vital information and communications when in the community. With Defence and Blue Light organisations making a real difference to the lives of so many, I’m looking forward to playing a small role in helping these public sector workers to be more connected, mobile, and efficient.”
Charlotte brings five years of experience in mobile computing across the public sector, having previously worked at Centerprise International as a public sector lead.
Panasonic TOUGHBOOK offers military-grade durability, reliability and performance with its mobile computing devices alongside world-class support services, such as customised in-vehicle docking solutions. For more information about Panasonic TOUGHBOOK emergency service solutions, visit: https://business.panasonic.co.uk/mobile-solutions/ambulance
M: (+44) 7538813695
About Panasonic Group
A global leader in developing innovative technologies and solutions for wide-ranging applications in the consumer electronics, housing, automotive, industry, communications, and energy sectors worldwide, the Panasonic Group switched to an operating company system on April 1, 2022, with Panasonic Holdings Corporation serving as a holding company and eight companies positioned under its umbrella. Founded in 1918, the Group is committed to enhancing the well-being of people and society and conducts its businesses based on founding principles applied to generate new value and offer sustainable solutions for today’s world. The Group reported consolidated net sales of Euro 56.40 billion (7,388.8 billion Yen) for the year ended March 31, 2022. Devoted to improving the well-being of people, the Panasonic Group is united in providing superior products and services to help you Live Your Best. To learn more about the Panasonic Group, please visit: https://holdings.panasonic/global/
About Panasonic Connect Europe GmbH
Panasonic Connect Europe began operations on October 1st, 2021, creating a new Business-to-Business focused and agile organisation. With more than 400 employees and led by CEO Hiroyuki Nishiuma, the business aims to contribute to the success of its customers with innovative products and integrated systems and services – all designed to deliver its vision to Change Work, Advance Society and Connect to Tomorrow.
Panasonic Connect Europe is headquartered in Wiesbaden and consists of the following business divisions:
- The Mobile Solutions Business Division helps mobile workers improve productivity with its range of Toughbook rugged notebooks, business tablets and handhelds.
- The Media Entertainment Business Division incorporating Visual System Solutions offers a range of high brightness and reliable projectors as well as high quality displays; and Broadcast & ProAV offers Smart Live Production solutions from an end-to-end portfolio consisting of PTZ and system cameras, camcorders, the Kairos IT/IP platform, switchers and robotic solutions that are widely used for live event capture, sports production, television, and xR studios.
- Business and Industry Solutions delivers tailored technology solutions focused on Retail, Logistics and Manufacturing, using its unique Gemba Process Innovation approach. Its purpose is to increase operational efficiency and enhance customer experience, helping businesses to perform at their best, every day.
- Panasonic Factory Solutions Europe is helping to make smart factories a reality with its wide range of automated solutions including electronics manufacturing solutions, robot and welding systems and software solutions engineering.
For more information about the Mobile Solutions Business Division, please visit: www.toughbook.eu Please visit Panasonic Connect Europe’s LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/panasonic-connect-europe/
University of Bristol’s Centre for Innovation and Entrepreneurship partners with Genie AI to provide free legal contracts for next generation of entrepreneurs
- 25% of its Centre of Innovation and Entrepreneurship graduates go on to start their own company
- Partnership will provide new, existing, and alumni students triple the normal free access to Genie AI’s legal library with all the contract templates and clauses they need to start and scale a business to Series A
Bristol, UK; 6th January, 2023: The multi-award-winning University of Bristol’s Centre for Innovation and Entrepreneurship has today announced its partnership with Genie AI, the UK’s largest open source legal library, to provide students with free access to legal templates and clauses. The partnership aims to empower the next generation of entrepreneurs with all the legal contracts they need to start and grow a business.
Bristol has a thriving startup ecosystem, with the city having the greatest number of high-growth technology companies in the South West of England. Bristol’s Centre for Innovation and Entrepreneurship supports future founders to build their business ideas and begin their entrepreneur journey via an Integrated Masters Degree for undergraduates or Masters Degree for postgraduates. Students from varied academic backgrounds bring together their knowledge and passion to identify social and commercial opportunities, with the Centre supporting hundreds of entrepreneurs to date. Notable among them are Welleasy, a healthy snacks business, Peequal, reducing women’s queuing at festivals, Kaedim, technology to render 3d models from 2d images and Vive, pioneering mental wellbeing through visualisation.
As part of the startup journey, founders need a range of legal contracts, from founder and collaboration agreements to patent assignments and term sheets. With Genie AI, users can find, draft, edit and sign legally-sound contracts in minutes. With this partnership, Genie AI’s legal template library will be accessible to all Centre students, cutting an average of £30k in legal costs in the run up to their Series A funding round.
As part of the partnership, Genie AI team members will also provide mentoring as part of the Centre for Innovations’ new Runway project.
Mark Neild, Programme Director for Runway – where student start-ups take flight at The Centre for Innovation, commented: “Our job at Runway is to empower student ventures to have maximum impact. Start-ups never have enough resources and legal support is expensive and often takes a back seat to getting customers. But this can then come back to bite. Genie AI has brought the cost and effort down to zero for my students to get open-source templates, data and insights, which will empower future founders with the confidence they need to sign deals knowing they will not be taken for a ride.”
Rafie Faruq, Genie AI CEO, added: “Our partnership with the Centre for Innovation and Excellence is part of our long-term plan to give back to UK’s most innovative universities, as we span out of UCL’s artificial intelligence lab. This partnership adds to the ongoing collaborations we have with Imperial College and Oxford University. Deep technology takes years to build, and we would like to contribute by significantly reducing the legal cost burden for the next generation of startup entrepreneurs.”
Alex Asher, University of Bristol graduate and co-founder of mifu shared: “We found an abundance of confusing and expensive legal offers out there when starting mifu, an AI powered digital marketing start-up. We are delighted that Runway will provide more legal support via Genie AI. This will greatly simplify the process of sourcing our legal early-stage venture frameworks and help us move forward with more confidence and one less cost!”
Students at the University of Bristol can claim increased access to Genie AI today using the following unique sign-up link: https://app.genieai.co/signup?ref=brist-lchitg41
To hear more about Genie AI’s partnership with the University of Bristol’s Centre for Innovation and Entrepreneurship, or to find out about partnership opportunities, get in touch with Genie AI here: https://www.genieai.co/partnerships
About Genie AI
Founded in 2017, Genie AI is the UK’s largest open source legal library, and is committed to empowering businesses with customisable and regularly updated legal contracts. It is funded by Connect Ventures (Citymapper) and was awarded one of the UK’s largest ever government startup grants.
With Genie AI, users can find, draft, edit and sign legally-sound contracts in 15 minutes. You shouldn’t have to pay a lawyer to know that your business contracts are legally sound.
Millions of data points teach Genie AI’s proprietary AI what ‘good’ looks like at the clause level and the company uses this data to create high-quality market-standard templates. Standardising contracts reduces time consuming contract negotiations and billable hours by up to 80%.
+44 7876 117760
About The Centre for Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Founded in 2016, The Centre for Innovation and Entrepreneurship at the University of Bristol is a multi-award winning school combining design, innovation and entrepreneurship. Its multi-disciplinary practitioner-led approach turns out high impact graduates who are capable founders of high growth start-ups and loved by forward-thinking employers.
The University of Bristol is one of the most popular and successful universities in the UK, ranked 61st in the world in the QS World University Rankings 2023.
University of Bristol
+44 7977 983547
The Right To Be Murdered: Is Euthanasia the New Buzzword?
We are in a very strange place. We are in a place where up is down, where shoddy gene therapy is safe and effective, and where suicide, now, is a social service. And rules for “merciful killing” are written by the people who, at best, are clueless about spiritual matters, and at worst, know exactly what they are doing.
Due to the gravity of the topic, I want to choose words wisely. Dying is sacred. Dying, just like birth, is an ultimate communion with the spirit. For that matter, everything in-between is also communion with the spirit — but birth and death are very special transitions. And they need to — absolutely need to — be revered.
By trivializing death and introducing this absurd “suicide as a service” concept — like we can be mechanically recycled — we are taking the spark out of who we are as human beings. On my end, I am appalled and indignant, and I am registering my passionate and total objection to allowing spiritually clueless (or deliberately cruel) people to have any say in the matter of dying.
It is hard enough to maneuver situations when family members have to make a tough decision to stop life support for their loved ones who are only alive thanks to being hooked onto devices. But being conditioned to normalize assisted suicide based on arbitrary criteria, including loosely defined “mental illness”?! How far from here to what the German Nazi did to the disabled children?
Canada and Some Western European Countries Are Spearheading Medical Murder
Recently, a retired Army Corporal Christine Gauthier, who had competed for Canada at the 2016 Rio de Janeiro Paralympics, testified in Canadian Parliament that a Veterans Affairs Canada caseworker offered her the opportunity for a medically assisted death — and even offered to provide the equipment — after she complained about delays having a wheelchair lift installed in her home.
Earlier this year, Shanti De Corte, a 23-year-old woman in Belgium, was euthanized after “unsuccessful” psychiatric treatment of PTSD that, according to the media, the poor woman had acquired after escaping from the site of the Brussels airport bombing. Her neurologist fought for her life but the woman’s mother “supported” Shanti in her decision to stop living. To my senses, this sounds more like a plot by Agatha Christie than a case of mercy.
Also in Belgium, it is legal to euthanize young children. According to a 2018 Washington Post article, between January 1, 2016, and December 31, 2017, Belgian physicians gave lethal injections to three children under 18. The 9-year-old had a brain tumor, the 11-year-old had cystic fibrosis, and the 17-year-old had Duchenne muscular dystrophy. Most of Belgium’s 4,337 euthanasias in 2016-2017 involved adults with cancer. (The population of Belgium in 2017 was 11,419,752.)
In 2017, a member of the euthanasia commission in Belgium resigned in protest because it refused to recommend prosecution after a patient with dementia who had not requested euthanasia was nevertheless put to death at her family’s request.
It seems like euthanasia is a potential treasure for family members with ulterior motives. Some lawyers are pointing that out.
Different sources cite different technical definitions when it comes to “euthanasia,” and there is no complete agreement. The BBC distinguishes between euthanasia, “the act of intentionally ending a life to relieve suffering — for example a lethal injection administered by a doctor,” and assisted suicide. According to the University of Missouri School of Medicine, there are different types of euthanasia:
• Active euthanasia — killing a patient by active means, for example, injecting a patient with a lethal dose of a drug. Sometimes called “aggressive” euthanasia.
• Passive euthanasia — intentionally letting a patient die by withholding artificial life support such as a ventilator or feeding tube.
• Voluntary euthanasia — with the consent of the patient.
• Involuntary euthanasia — without the consent of the patient, for example, if the patient is unconscious and his or her wishes are unknown.
• Self-administered euthanasia — the patient administers the means of death.
• Other-administered euthanasia — a person other than the patient administers the means of death.
• Assisted — the patient administers the means of death but with the assistance of another person, such as a physician.
There are many possible combinations of the above types, and many types of euthanasia are morally controversial. Some types of euthanasia, such as assisted voluntary forms, are legal in some countries.
• Mercy-killing — The term “mercy-killing” usually refers to active, involuntary or nonvoluntary, other-administered euthanasia. In other words, someone kills a patient without their explicit consent to end the patient’s suffering. Some ethicists think that.
• Physician-assisted suicide — The phrase “physician-assisted suicide” refers to active, voluntary, assisted euthanasia where a physician assists the patient. A physician provides the patient with a means, such as sufficient medication, for the patient to kill him or herself.
Legality of Different Types of Euthanasia
Today, laws regarding euthanasia and physician-assisted suicide differ across states and countries. According the Healthline, in the United States, physician-assisted suicide (PAS) is legal in:
Hawaii (beginning in 2019)
New Mexico: A “Legal” Suicide Is Not a Suicide, and Not Euthanasia, Either
Notably, in the spirit of newspeak and “rewriting” biological terms, New Mexico’s law states that terminating one’s life under the law is not suicide. (See N.M. Stat. § 24-7C-8).
Quote: “Nothing in the End-of-Life Options Act shall be construed to authorize a physician or any other person to end an individual’s life by lethal injection, mercy killing or euthanasia. Actions taken in accordance with the End-of-Life Options Act shall not be construed, for any purpose, to constitute suicide, assisted suicide, euthanasia, mercy killing, homicide or adult abuse under the law.”
California and Vermont: A Making Murder-Not-Murder Seamless
Different states have different legal requirements for assisted suicide. In addition to the existing laws, many states currently have physician-assisted suicide measures on legislative ballots. Other states are “improving” their already existing state laws to make taking one’s life as easy as making a telemedicine call. Here are the amendments recently passed in California and Vermont.
One of the craziest things is that in California, it seems to be legal to encourage suicide after bill AB282, signed by Governor Brown in 2018, amended the California penal code to “prohibit a person whose actions are compliant with the End of Life Option Act from being prosecuted for deliberately aiding, advising, or encouraging suicide.”
I am just imagining. You visit a doctor, complain about being in pain or being depressed, and the doctor says: “Sounds tough, man, have you maybe considered killing yourself?” Let me ask again: how far from this legislation to what the German Nazi did? A quote from the Death with Dignity website about California laws:
Senator Susan Eggman (D) introduces an amendment to California’s law, End of Life, SB380. Effective beginning January 1, 2022, the amendment:
- Reduces the waiting period between the 1st and 2nd oral request from 15 days to 48 hours;
- Eliminates the final attestation form;
- Requires physicians who cannot or will not support patient requests to tell the patient they will not support them, document the patient’s request and provider’s notice of rejection in the patient’s medical record, and transfer the relevant medical record upon request;
- Prohibits a health care provider or health care entity from engaging in false, misleading, or deceptive practices relating to their willingness to qualify an individual or provide a prescription for an aid-in-dying medication to a qualified individual;
- Requires health care entities to post their current policy regarding medical aid in dying on their internet website;
- Extends the law’s repeal clause to January 1, 2031.
Governor Phil Scott signs S.74, an amendment to the Patient Choice and Control at End of Life Act into law on April 27, 2022. This amendment:
- Removes the requirement that medication requests and an examination by the physician be done in person.
- Removes the requirement that the physician must wait at least 48 hours after the occurrence of certain required events before writing the prescription.
- Extends immunities to any person who acts in good faith compliance with the provisions of the law.
For a detailed look at U.S. state laws, please check out this list. For a map of the “Death with Dignity” movement in the United States, please see that same Death with Dignity website I cited before. I looked up my state of New York, and wow, check this out their campaign!
“It’s time to pass New York’s Medical Aid in Dying Act and expand the right to Death with Dignity to over 20 million New Yorkers. Death with Dignity laws have been proven effective at improving healthcare quality at the end of life. People travel from all over the world to access New York’s doctors and hospitals. New Yorkers shouldn’t have to leave the state to receive the care they need at the end of life.”
And of course, by “care” they mean being killed. It’s like when the mob says they will take care of you. It’s that kind of care! What a treasure for the relatives of well-off folks in weak health whom they want dead! Have the proponents of these laws thought of this? I bet they have.
In the United States, the nonprofit I referred to earlier seems to be coordinating the push on a national level, and somebody is paying them for doing that.
Death with Dignity National Center is a “501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that focuses on public education and legal defense. Death with Dignity provides targeted education to a wide variety of groups who have an interest in death with dignity laws based on Oregon’s landmark Death with Dignity Act, including physicians, lawyers, medical students, elected officials, members of the media, college students, and church officials.”
According to Action Network, they are a rather well-funded nonprofit. Their statements and reports are also listed on their website. The listed CEO salary for 2021 was over one hundred thousand dollars, which was also noted by Celia Farber.
Death with Dignity Political Fund is a 501(c)(4) nonprofit organization that acts as the political arm of the National Center. The Fund drafts death with dignity laws based on the Oregon model and campaigns, lobbies, and advocates for death with dignity legislation in the states that lack it.
On a side note, in Australia, there seems to be a nonprofit organization also called “Dying with Dignity Act.” Their stated purpose is to campaign for legislation that would “enable citizens to have assistance to die.”
Somebody is really paying them to “destigmatize” voluntary departure of carbon forms from this world. Industrial recycling next?
The Upside-Down language
What’s striking is the language surrounding this. Somebody in the dark marketing halls decided to insert “dignity” into euthanasia and suicide and to make it sound sweet.
Here is the exact brain-twist they are trying to pull off: They are attempting to redefine the natural death, the noninvasive trajectory of events, as an active act of “torturing” loved ones — and simultaneously, they are trying to redefine the active, invasive act of “helping” somebody die before their time as “honoring their human rights.” Up is down, and peace is war!
A Philosophical Interlude
Philosophically, I don’t want to opine on this very grave theme beyond saying that based on what know, suicide is a horrible idea no matter how bad the suffering may be. Why?
Because, based on the knowledge systems in different cultures, across the world, attempting to transition to another world before one’s time breaks foundational natural laws and thus, comes with suffering that greatly exceeds any suffering one may experience on Earth. That is my belief, and anyone is free to choose their own view of the world.
On my end, I think it’s prudent to go the natural route and not take the chance of making things worse. One may argue scholastically that medicine is also interfering with the natural way. I think it’s a different thing. Medicine supports life, it supports staying in the dimension that we know.
Death is a more mysterious thing, and if the goal is to suffer less, then it’s best to stay in a place we more or less understand until it’s truly our time to go. We are a part of a bigger puzzle in this universe, and it’s wise and practical to respect the spiritual laws.
Death With Dignity During COVID: A Side Note
On the website of the Death with Dignity National Center, there is a page titled, Our Common Mission: Death with Dignity in Times of Coronavirus (COVID-19) Crisis. For a second I thought, maybe they have found some decency and said something in favor of actual death with dignity, as in, not imprisoning people in hospitals against their will and not preventing the family members from entering the hospitals?
No, it’s not that kind of dignity that they promote. Not the real kind. Shame on them. No really, shame on them!
Euthanasia and Assisted Suicide Outside of the United States
Outside the United States, physician-assisted suicide is legal in:
Euthanasia, including physician-assisted suicide, is legal in several countries, including:
- the Netherlands
As of recent, Canada, has been making the headlines for new related to “medical assistance in dying” (MAID). I wrote about it earlier this year. And here is a quote from the Canadian government website talking about MAID:
On March 17, 2021, the Government of Canada announced that changes to Canada’s medical assistance in dying (MAID) law are officially in force. The new law includes changes to eligibility, procedural safeguards, and the framework for the federal government’s data collection and reporting regime.
Who is eligible for medical assistance in dying?
New changes to the legislation have allowed a broader group of people to be eligible to request and receive MAID. These changes came into effect on March 17, 2021.
In order to be eligible for medical assistance in dying, you must meet all of the following criteria. You must:
- be eligible for health services funded by the federal government, or a province or territory (or during the applicable minimum period of residence or waiting period for eligibility)
- be at least 18 years old and mentally competent. This means being capable of making health care decisions for yourself
- have a grievous and irremediable medical condition
- make a voluntary request for MAID that is not the result of outside pressure or influence
- give informed consent to receive MAID
Grievous and irremediable medical condition.
To be considered as having a grievous and irremediable medical condition, you must meet all of the following criteria. You must:
- have a serious illness, disease or disability (excluding a mental illness until March 17, 2023)
- be in an advanced state of decline that cannot be reversed
- experience unbearable physical or mental suffering from your illness, disease, disability or state of decline that cannot be relieved under conditions that you consider acceptable
You do not need to have a fatal or terminal condition to be eligible for medical assistance in dying.
Canadians whose only medical condition is a mental illness, and who otherwise meet all eligibility criteria, will not be eligible for MAID until March 17, 2023 (see About mental illness and MAID).
Earlier this year, the Spectator published an enlightening article titled, “Why is Canada euthanizing the poor?” Quote:
“Since last year, Canadian law, in all its majesty, has allowed both the rich as well as the poor to kill themselves if they are too poor to continue living with dignity. In fact, the ever-generous Canadian state will even pay for their deaths. What it will not do is spend money to allow them to live instead of killing themselves.”
“A man with a neurodegenerative disease testified to Parliament that nurses and a medical ethicist at a hospital tried to coerce him into killing himself by threatening to bankrupt him with extra costs or by kicking him out of the hospital, and by withholding water from him for 20 days.”
“Since then, things have only gotten worse. A woman in Ontario was forced into euthanasia because her housing benefits did not allow her to get better housing which didn’t aggravate her crippling allergies. Another disabled woman applied to die because she ‘simply cannot afford to keep on living’. Another sought euthanasia because Covid-related debt left her unable to pay for the treatment which kept her chronic pain bearable.”
“Despite the Canadian government’s insistence that assisted suicide is all about individual autonomy, it has also kept an eye on its fiscal advantages.
Even before Bill C-7 entered into force, the country’s Parliamentary Budget Officer published a report about the cost savings it would create: whereas the old MAID regime saved $ 86.9 million per year — a ‘net cost reduction’, in the sterile words of the report — Bill C-7 would create additional net savings of $ 62 million per year.
Healthcare, particular for those suffering from chronic conditions, is expensive; but assisted suicide only costs the taxpayer $ 2,327 per ‘case’.”
According to the Globe Post, a number of European countries are currently practicing euthanasia and/or assisted suicide.
The Netherlands legalized active euthanasia in 2002. Patients must be lucid and experiencing unbearable suffering from a condition diagnosed as incurable by at least two doctors.
In 2020, “the country’s highest court ruled that doctors should be able to conduct assisted suicides on patients with severe dementia without fear of prosecution, even if the patient no longer expressed an explicit wish to die.”
The Netherlands also made euthanasia legal for terminally ill children aged between one and twelve.
Belgium lifted restrictions on euthanasia in 2002 for patients facing constant, unbearable and untreatable physical or psychological suffering. They must be aged 18 or over and request termination of life in a voluntary, reasoned and repeated manner, free from coercion.
In 2014 Belgium became the first country to authorize children to request euthanasia if they suffer a terminal disease and understand the consequences of the act.
In Luxembourg, a bill legalizing euthanasia in certain terminal cases was approved in 2009.
Switzerland allows assisted suicide with patients administering a lethal dose of medication themselves. It does not allow active, direct euthanasia by a third party but tolerates the provision of substances to relieve suffering, even if death is a consequence.
Spanish MPs voted through a law allowing euthanasia in March 2021 under strict conditions so that terminally ill or gravely injured patients can end their suffering. It comes into force in June.
In 2021, Portugal’s top court rejected a law decriminalizing euthanasia that had been approved by parliament in January of the same year. The bill is currently under constitutional review.
Italy’s Constitutional Court ruled in 2019 that it was not always a crime to help someone in “intolerable suffering” commit suicide. Halting medical procedures that maintain life, called passive euthanasia, is also legal.
In France, a 2005 law legalized passive euthanasia as a “right to die.” A 2016 law allows doctors to couple this with “deep and continuous sedation” for terminally ill patients, while keeping euthanasia and assisted suicide illegal up to now.
In September of this year, “French President Emmanuel Macron announced a national debate on the broadening of end-of-life options, including exploring the possibility of legalizing assisted suicide, with the aim of implementing changes” in 2023.
Sweden and Ireland
Sweden authorized passive euthanasia in 2010. Ireland recognizes the “right to die.”
According to the Globe Post, Britain has allowed medical personnel to halt life-preserving treatment in certain cases since 2002. Prosecution of those who have helped close relatives to die after they have clearly expressed the desire to end their lives has receded since 2010.
Austria and Germany
In both Austria and Germany, passive euthanasia is permitted if requested by patients. Austria’s constitutional court ruled in October 2021 the country was violating fundamental rights in making assisted suicide illegal and ordered the government to lift the ban.
It has been reported that in Germany, a person seeking to be euthanized needs to be vaccinated against COVID-19.
“Pediatric Euthanasia” and Assisted Suicide
It is very hard to talk about this. I am using dry language so as not to scream. In reality, I am screaming as I am writing this. How did we get to this point?!! In 2018, Pediatrics journal published an article titled, “Should Pediatric Euthanasia be Legalized?” The article is written in the form of a debate:
“Voluntary active euthanasia for adults at their explicit request has been legal in Belgium and the Netherlands since 2002. In those countries, acceptance of the practice for adults has been followed by acceptance of the practice for children. Opponents of euthanasia see this as a dangerous slippery slope.
Proponents argue that euthanasia is sometimes ethically appropriate for minors and that, with proper safeguards, it should be legally available in appropriate circumstances for patients at any age. In this Ethics Rounds, we asked philosophers from the United States and the Netherlands, and a Dutch pediatrician, to discuss the ethics of legalizing euthanasia for children.”
That same year, the Journal of Medical Ethics published an article titled, “Medical Assistance in Dying at a paediatric hospital:”
“While MAID is currently available to capable patients in Canada who are 18 years or older — a small but important subsection of the population our hospital serves — we write our policy with an eye to the near future when capable young people may gain access to MAID.
We propose that an opportunity exists for MAID-providing institutions to reduce social stigma surrounding this practice [!!!], but not without potentially serious consequences for practitioners and institutions themselves. Thus, this paper is intended as a road map through the still-emerging legal and ethical landscape of paediatric MAID.”
That’s some ethics alright.
Calm concluding words are hard. The horror needs to stop. It’s a war on life, and the battle requires strength. This “social service” death conveyor, wrapped in fake “compassion” (as if the Machine can feel) is betrayal of us all.
That is what the slain COVID patients in hospitals went through, alone, when they were effectively imprisoned, sedated, denied good treatments and medially murdered, without family members around. That is where we are at.
I pray that the sadistic people, bringing this horror film to reality for a buck, are individually exposed, and that their influence is fully eliminated from our lives. We are not theirs.
About the Author
To find more of Tessa Lena’s work, be sure to check out her bio, Tessa Fights Robots.
Siim Land Interviews Dr. Mercola About ‘EMF*D’
I was recently interviewed by Siim Land about my new book, “EMF*D,” described by Siim as “the most comprehensive guide … to everything you need to know about EMF.”
In it, I explain what electromagnetic fields (EMFs) are, the different types of EMFs you’re exposed to, the harms associated with exposure, the concerns surrounding 5G and, ultimately, how to protect yourself and limit your exposure.
As I explain in the interview, the thing that catalyzed me to write “EMF*D” was my deep appreciation of the impact of mitochondrial function in health and disease. Once I realized how EMFs impact mitochondrial function — because it’s very clear that EMF causes massive mitochondrial dysfunction — the danger our wireless society poses became very clear to me.
I also read a study1 stressing the importance of mitochondrial numbers for improving senescent cells — cells that are, in a manner of speaking, “senile” and have stopped reproducing properly. Instead, senescent cells produce inflammation, contributing to old age and, ultimately, death.
The fewer mitochondria you have, and the more dysfunctional they are, the faster you’ll age and the more prone you’ll be to chronic degenerative disease. By inducing mitochondrial dysfunction, our wireless world may well be driving us all into an early grave.
Cellphone Industry Hides Truth by Manufacturing Doubt
Considering the research data now available, you’d think everyone would understand and accept the fact that EMF is a serious health danger, yet many are still completely in the dark. With “EMF*D,” I hope to help more people understand this biological threat.
In 2011, the World Health Organization’s International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) classified radiofrequency EMFs as “possibly carcinogenic to humans.”2 Then, in 2018, the U.S. National Toxicology Program published two lifetime exposure studies conclusively showing cellphone exposure causes cancer.
The NTP’s findings were also duplicated by the Italian Ramazzini Institute just a couple of months later. In the wake of these studies, Fiorella Belpoggi, principal investigator and director of the Ramazzini Institute, urged the IARC to upgrade RF-EMF to “probably carcinogenic” or higher.3
Now, just like smoking cigarettes, EMF exposure takes decades before its effects become evident (and even then, the health problem might not be directly linkable to EMF exposure), and this is a significant part of the problem as it allows the telecom industry to — just like the tobacco industry before it — whitewash concerns, manipulate research and prevent proper safety studies from being done.
There’s no doubt cellphone manufacturers are aware that EMFs from cellphones contribute to health problems, though. The evidence has been published for decades, and new research is constantly being added.
However, by downplaying positive findings and saying that findings of harm are inconclusive — in other words, by creating doubt and controversy — they effectively prevent the public from knowing the truth and demanding safer products.
Wireless Industry Is Even Worse Than the Tobacco Industry
Another wireless industry strategy that prevents the problem from becoming public knowledge is the capturing of our federal regulatory agencies, which the tobacco industry wasn’t even capable of.
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, the Surgeon General and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention all warned people about smoking, yet the tobacco industry continued successfully selling cigarettes for another 20 or 30 years. The wireless industry, on the other hand, has captured the federal regulatory agencies, which prevents those warnings from being issued in the first place.
For example, the chief lobbyist for the wireless industry, Tom Wheeler, was appointed by President Obama to be the head of the Federal Communications Commission, which is a most egregious example of the fox guarding the hen house. Not surprisingly, then, in December 2019 the FCC announced they’re going to fund rural 5G deployment to the tune of $ 9 billion!4
The telecom industry has engaged in a vast and illegal fraud where, for decades, basic telephone rate payers — wire line customers — have funded the deployment of wireless in general, and now 5G in particular, through their phone bills.
This illegal redirection of funds amounts to about $ 1 trillion over the past 15 years, and without this money, 5G would not have been possible in the first place. Were the wireless industry forced to pay its fair share of infrastructure costs, 5G simply wouldn’t be economically feasible as a consumer product.
What’s so Great About 5G?
What exactly is 5G and why do some people want it? In short, it’s all about improving speed. Compared to 4G, 5G is 100 times faster. On a side note, you can determine what your bandwidth is by pulling up fast.com on your cellphone’s browser. If you’re on 4G, your bandwidth is probably not going to exceed 10 megabytes per second (mb/s). If you’re on 5G, it’s going to be between 500 and 800 mb/s.
So, the primary benefit of 5G is noticeably faster speed. The vast majority of people simply don’t need this kind of bandwidth, but it has great applications for commercial uses such as self-driving cars.
The problem is, 5G may end up making the earth uninhabitable for many who are already struggling with electrosensitivity, and the countless others for whom 5G may prove to be the thing that tips them over the edge into electrohypersensitivity syndrome.
Elon Musk’s Starlink project, which was slated to deploy up to 42,000 satellites into low earth orbit, will blanket the entire planet with 5G internet. You won’t be able to escape it, no matter how far into the wilderness you go.
5G Is a Prescription for Biological Disaster
Then there are the long-term dangers of 5G, which we still do not have a complete picture of. There has not been a single safety study done on 5G. Studies using 2G, 3G and 4G, however, including the NTP and Ramazzini studies, clearly show there’s cause for concern.
5G is more complex, as it uses a variety of frequencies, which makes it a potentially greater threat. The frequency of 4G is typically around 2 to 5 gigahertz (GHz), while 5G will be around 20 to 30 GHz, initially.
Eventually, it may go as high as 80 GHz, which will cause problems for people trying to remediate exposures because there are currently no inexpensive meters that can measure frequencies that high.
Based on the studies already done on previous generations of wireless, we know it’s harmful, and 5G is only going to make matters worse, as it will dramatically increase our exposures. 5G requires what essentially amounts to a mini cellphone tower outside every fifth or sixth house on every block.
We also have studies showing the impact of millimeter waves, which is what 5G is using, on insects, animals and plants, and those hazards are well-documented. So, it doesn’t just pose a problem for human health, but for the ecosystem as a whole.
Martin Pall, Ph.D., wrote an excellent paper explaining how EMFs affect your voltage gated calcium channels (VGCCs) — channels in the outer plasma membrane of your cells. Each VGCC has a voltage sensor, a structure that detects electrical changes across the plasma membrane and opens the channel. EMFs work through the voltage sensor to activate the channel and radically increase intracellular calcium levels into dangerous ranges.
Similar channels are found in most biological life, including animals, insects, plants and trees. So, flooding the planet with these frequencies will undoubtedly have serious biological consequences across the ecosystem. As such, it’s an existential threat to humanity.
One biological consequence is arrhythmia (irregular heartbeat). Other potential consequences include autism and Alzheimer’s. Heart and neurological problems top the list because your heart and brain have the greatest density of VGCCs. Men’s testes also have a very high density of VGCCs and, indeed, we have evidence showing EMFs increase men’s risk of infertility.
Everything points to these frequencies being a prescription for biological disaster, and between skyrocketing autism, Alzheimer’s and infertility rates, how can a society be sustained? It can’t. It will be extinguished.
We Don’t Need Wireless 5G
In reality, we can still get the bandwidth of 5G without 5G wireless. The alternative would be to deploy fiber optic cable. It’s faster, safer and less expensive.
Unfortunately, the money originally set aside to implement nationwide fiber optics was rerouted and illegally used to build the wireless infrastructure instead. This is why a group called The Irregulators5 are now suing the FCC to put a stop to the illegal subsidy to the wireless industry.
Wireline customers paid for an upgrade to fast and safe fiber optic wiring across the nation, but now we’re getting harmful 5G wireless instead. This lawsuit has the potential to alter the telecommunications industry from the ground up, and may be the “weapon” we need to halt to the 5G rollout in the U.S.
The Importance of EMF Avoidance to Protect Your NAD+ Level
Along with practical remediation strategies, “EMF*D” also covers things you can do to protect yourself on a biochemical level. A perfect storm of DNA and cellular protein and membrane destruction is created when you aren’t burning fat for fuel (which creates excess superoxide) and then get exposed to EMFs.
This causes a radical increase in nitric oxide release that nearly instantaneously combines with superoxide to create enormous levels of peroxynitrate, which triggers a cascade of destructive events to your cellular and mitochondrial DNA, membranes and proteins.
Although all biologic damage is of concern, it is the DNA strand breaks that are most concerning as they will lead to a radical increase in inflammation and virtually all degenerative diseases.
The good news is your body has the ability to repair this damaged DNA with a family of enzymes called poly ADP ribose polymerase or PARP It is a very effective repair system and works wonderfully to repair the damage as long as it has enough fuel in the form of NAD+.
The bad news is many of us are running low on this fuel. When excess peroxynitrate activates PARP to repair the DNA damage, it consumes NAD+, and if you run out, you can’t repair the damage. This appears to be a central cause for most of the diseases we now see in the modern world.
Optimizing your NAD+ levels may be the single most important strategy for improving your mitochondrial health. The first step is to reduce NAD+ consumption by the correct diet (low in processed foods and net carbohydrates and higher in healthy fats), along with EMF avoidance, as recent research shows NAD+ levels dramatically drop when exposed to EMFs.
Time restricted eating is also very helpful, as is exercise, both of which are powerful, inexpensive and safe ways to boost your NAD+ level.
Helpful Strategies to Limit EMF Damage
In “EMF*D” I also cover the Nrf2 pathway and the importance of minerals such as magnesium to limit the biological damage caused by EMFs. As explained in this interview, upregulating your Nrf2 pathway activates genes that have powerful antioxidant effects, thus helping protect against EMF damage, while magnesium — which is a natural calcium channel blocker — helps reduce the effects of EMF on your VGCCs.
On a side note, molecular hydrogen tablets are an excellent source of ionic elemental magnesium. Each tablet provides about 80 milligrams of ionic elemental magnesium.
Addressing EMF Pollution — A 21st Century Health Imperative
There’s no doubt in my mind that EMF exposure is an important lifestyle component that needs to be addressed if you’re concerned about your health, which is why I spent three years writing “EMF*D.”
My aim was to create a comprehensive and informative guide, detailing not only the risks, but also what you can do to mitigate unavoidable exposures. If you know or suspect you might already be developing a sensitivity to EMFs (full-blown hypersensitivity can often strike seemingly overnight), mitigating your exposures will be particularly paramount.
Many sufferers become obsessed with finding solutions, as the effects can be severely crippling. My book can be a valuable resource in your quest for relief.
The EMF Experts website6 also lists EMF groups worldwide, to which you can turn with questions, concerns and support. Should you need help remediating your home, consider hiring a trained building biologist to get it done right.
Brian Hoyer, a leading EMF expert7 and a primary consultant for “EMF*D” also has a company called Shielded Healing that can provide a thorough analysis of the EMF exposure in your home, and help you devise a remediation plan.
Spicing Up Your Meals to Build Your Gut Health
Trillions of microorganisms live in your intestinal tract. Their makeup plays a profound role in your health, affecting everything from mental health1 and heart disease2 to obesity3 and sleep problems.4 What you eat is a key player in the health of your gut microbiome. A healthy diet helps create an optimal environment for beneficial gut bacteria, while decreasing pathogenic or disease-causing bacteria, fungi and yeast.
What may surprise you is how even minor dietary changes can make a significant difference in your gut health. Adding about 1 teaspoon of herbs and spices to your meals daily led to improvements in the gut microbiome after just four weeks, research from Penn State revealed.5
Add Herbs and Spices to Meals to Boost Gut Health
It’s previously been found that consuming capsules of spices — specifically cinnamon, oregano, ginger, black pepper and cayenne pepper — favorably affected gut bacterial composition after two weeks.6
But the Penn State study, published in The Journal of Nutrition,7 delved into how typical culinary exposure to herbs and spices affects your gut. It involved 54 adults at risk of cardiovascular disease who added a blend of herbs and spices, including cinnamon, ginger, cumin, turmeric, rosemary, oregano, basil and thyme, to a controlled diet. Three different doses — about one-eighth teaspoon per day, three-fourth teaspoon per day or 1.5 teaspoons per day — were evaluated.
After four weeks of consuming herbs and spices, diversity of gut bacteria increased in the study participants, particularly after the three-fourths-teaspoon or 1.5-teaspoon daily doses. This is a good thing, as decreased diversity in the gut microbiome is considered unhealthy and has been linked to chronic conditions such as obesity and Type 2 diabetes. In general, gut microbial diversity decreases with age.8
“Research has shown that people who have a lot of different microbes have better health, and a better diet, than those who don’t have much bacterial diversity,” study author Penny Kris-Etherton, Evan Pugh University professor of nutritional sciences at Penn State said.9
Specifically, an increase in the Ruminococcaceae bacterial group, which are beneficial for immune function and liver metabolism,10 was noted. Past research suggests enrichment of the Ruminococcaceae family may also suppress long-term weight gain and diet-induced obesity.11 Enrichment of Faecalibacterium and Agathobacter genus was also noted. These groups are known to produce anti-inflammatory short-chain fatty acids (SCFAs), including butyrate and propionic acid.
SCFAs play a role in building the gut barrier, making it less permeable to disease-causing microorganisms.12 The researchers explained that butyrate is the primary energy source for colonocytes (epithelial colon cells), which help shape the makeup of gut microbiota. “Colonocyte metabolism functions as a control switch, mediating a shift between homeostatic and dysbiotic communities,” researchers wrote in the journal Science.13
Further, butyrate “is essential for intestinal epithelium maintenance, barrier function, and regulation of cell turnover,” the Penn State researchers explained.14 It’s also been shown to induce programmed cell death of colon cancer cells.15 Considering adding herbs and spices to a meal is simple, flavorful and great for your gut, there’s really no downside to doing it. Kris-Etherton added:16
“It’s such a simple thing that people can do. The average American diet is far from ideal, so I think everyone could benefit by adding herbs and spices … flavoring foods in a way that makes them palatable and, in fact, delicious! Taste is really a top criterion for why people choose the foods they do.”
Herbs and Spices Support Health in Many Ways
The beauty of using herbs and spices in your meals is that they support health from various angles. They’ll not only boost your gut health, for instance, but will also support healthy blood pressure. Prior research by Kris-Etherton and colleagues evaluated mixed herbs and spices, including basil, thyme, cinnamon and turmeric, consumed as part of a typical U.S. diet against the risk factors for heart disease.
The researchers discovered those consuming a diet high in herbs and spices for four weeks had lower systolic blood pressure than those who consumed the diet with medium or low-dose herbs and spices.17 What’s more, they noted, “Intake of a single meal containing herbs and spices attenuates postprandial lipemia, hyperglycemia, and oxidative stress, and improves endothelial function.”18
It’s likely that the greater the variety of herbs and spices you consume, the more benefits you’ll reap. Take cumin, for example. The plant has anticancer and antidiabetes properties, which are thought to be due to its active components, including terpens, phenols and flavonoids.19
In fact, cumin has been found to work better than the antidiabetes drug glibenclamide in treating diabetic rats.20 There’s even research showing cumin could aid in weight loss. When overweight participants took cumin for eight weeks, they lost a similar amount of weight as those taking the weight loss drug orlistat120 — and even experienced the additional benefit of improved insulin metabolism.21
Plant scientists from Purdue University in West Lafayette, Indiana, have also identified compounds in oregano and thyme that suppress tumor development, noting that this is just one of their many benefits:22
“Thymol and carvacrol are phenolic monoterpenes found in thyme, oregano, and several other species of the Lamiaceae. Long valued for their smell and taste, these substances also have antibacterial and anti-spasmolytic properties. They are also suggested to be precursors of thymohydroquinone and thymoquinone, monoterpenes with anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and antitumor activities.”
Turmeric is another powerhouse spice, and is in the same botanical family as ginger, another powerful spice with proven, health-beneficial compounds. One of turmeric’s active compounds, curcumin, may help patients with chronic heart failure by increasing skeletal muscle strength, endurance and exercise capacity,23 among other benefits.
Meanwhile, there’s also some evidence that suggests black pepper plays a role in gut health by altering the makeup of intestinal microbiota and possibly acting as a prebiotic.24
Fermented Foods Increase Microbiome Diversity
In addition to herbs and spices, consuming fermented foods is another solid strategy for optimizing the health of your gut microbiome. A study assigned 36 adults to consume a diet high in fermented foods or high-fiber foods for 10 weeks. Those consuming fermented foods had an increase in microbiome diversity as well as decreases in markers of inflammation.25
“Fermented foods may be valuable in countering the decreased microbiome diversity and increased inflammation pervasive in industrialized society,” the study concluded.26 Effects were strongest in those consuming larger servings of the fermented foods, such as yogurt, kefir and fermented vegetables.
Study author Justin Sonnenburg, with Stanford School of Medicine, noted, “This is a stunning finding. It provides one of the first examples of how a simple change in diet can reproducibly remodel the microbiota across a cohort of healthy adults.”27
What Else Is Good for Your Gut Health?
There’s no doubt that focusing your diet on a diverse variety of whole foods, including plentiful herbs and spices, is great for your gut. But what else works to keep your gut microbiota in top shape? Consider the following:
|Eat plenty of fermented foods — Healthy choices include lassi, fermented grass fed kefir, natto (fermented soy) and fermented vegetables.||Antibiotics, unless absolutely necessary. If you do use them, make sure to reseed your gut with fermented foods and/or a high-quality probiotic supplement.|
|Take a probiotic supplement — If you don’t eat fermented foods on a regular basis, a probiotic supplement can be useful.||Conventionally-raised meats and other animal products, as CAFO animals are routinely fed low-dose antibiotics.|
|Boost your soluble and insoluble fiber intake, focusing on vegetables, nuts and seeds, including sprouted seeds.||Chlorinated and/or fluoridated water — This includes during bathing or showering.|
|Get your hands dirty in the garden — Exposure to bacteria and viruses in soil can help strengthen your immune system and provide long-lasting immunity against disease.||Processed foods — Excessive sugars, along with otherwise “dead” nutrients, feed pathogenic bacteria.|
Food emulsifiers such as polysorbate 80, lecithin, carrageenan, polyglycerols, and xanthan gum may have an adverse effect on your gut flora.
Artificial sweeteners have also been found to alter gut bacteria in adverse ways.28
|Open your windows — Research shows opening a window and increasing natural airflow can improve the diversity and health of the microbes in your home, which in turn benefit you.29||Agricultural chemicals, glyphosate (Roundup) in particular is a known antibiotic and could potentially kill many of your beneficial gut microbes if you eat foods contaminated with it.|
|Wash your dishes by hand instead of in the dishwasher — Research has shown washing your dishes by hand leaves more bacteria on the dishes than dishwashers do.|
Eating off these less-than-sterile dishes may decrease your risk of allergies by stimulating your immune system.30
|Antibacterial soap, as it kills off both good and bad bacteria and contributes to the development of antibiotic resistance.|
WatchGuard Threat Lab Report Finds Top Threat Arriving Exclusively Over Encrypted Connections
WatchGuard® Technologies, has released its latest quarterly Internet Security Report, detailing the top malware trends, and network and endpoint security threats analyzed by WatchGuard Threat Lab researchers in Q3 2022. Key findings from the data reveal the quarter’s top malware threat was detected exclusively over encrypted connections, ICS attacks are maintaining popularity, LemonDuck malware is evolving beyond cryptominer delivery, a Minecraft cheat engine is delivering a malicious payload, and much more.
“We can’t emphasise enough how important it is for HTTPS inspection to be enabled, even if it requires some tuning and exceptions to do properly. The majority of malware arrives over encrypted HTTPS, and not inspecting it means you’re missing those threats,” said Corey Nachreiner, chief security officer at WatchGuard Technologies. “Rightfully so, the big prizes for attackers like an Exchange server or a SCADA management system deserve extraordinary attention as well this quarter. When a patch is available, it’s important to update immediately, as attackers will eventually benefit from any organisation who has yet to implement the latest patch.”
Other key findings from the Q3 Internet Security Report include:
- The vast majority of malware arriving over encrypted connections – Although the Agent. IIQ placed third in the normal top 10 malware list this quarter, it landed in the #1 spot at the top of the encrypted malware list for Q3. In fact, if you look at the detections for it on both of these lists, you’ll see all Agent. IIQ detections come from encrypted connections. In Q3, if a Firebox was inspecting encrypted traffic, 82% of the malware it detected was through that encrypted connection, leaving only a meager 18% detected without encryption. If you’re not inspecting encrypted traffic on your Firebox, it’s very likely that this average ratio remains true, and you are missing a huge portion of malware. Hopefully, you at least have endpoint protection implemented for a chance to catch it further down the cyber kill chain.
- ICS and SCADA systems remain trending attack targets – New to the top 10 network attacks list this quarter is a SQL injection-type attack that affected several vendors. One of these companies is Advantech, whose WebAccess portal is used for SCADA systems across a variety of critical infrastructure. Another serious exploit in Q3, which also appeared in the top five network attacks by volume, involved Schneider Electric’s U.motion Builder software versions 1.2.1 and prior. This is a stark reminder that attackers aren’t quietly waiting for an opportunity – rather, they are actively seeking system compromise wherever possible.
- Exchange server vulnerabilities continuing to pose risk – The most recent CVE among the Threat Lab’s new signatures this quarter, CVE-2021-26855, is a Microsoft Exchange Server Remote Code Execution (RCE) vulnerability for on-premises servers. This RCE vulnerability was given a 9.8 CVE score and is known to have been exploited. The date and severity of this CVE-2021-26855 should also ring a bell, as it is one of the exploits used by the group HAFNIUM. While most Exchange servers affected by it have likely been patched by now, most does not equate to all. Therefore, risks remain.
- Threat actors targeting seekers of free software – Fugrafa downloads malware that injects malicious code. This quarter, the Threat Lab examined a sample of it that was found in a cheat engine for the popular game Minecraft. While the file shared primarily on Discord claims to be the Minecraft cheat engine Vape V4 Beta, that’s not all it contains. Agent. FZUW has some similarities to Variant. Fugrafa, but instead of installation through a cheat engine, the file itself pretends to have cracked software. The Threat Lab discovered this particular sample has connections with Racoon Stealer, a cryptocurrency hacking campaign used to hijack account information from cryptocurrency exchange services.
- LemonDuck malware evolving beyond cryptominer delivery – Even with a dip in total blocked or tracked malware domains for the third quarter of 2022, it is easy to see that attacks on unsuspecting users are still high. With three new additions to the top malware domains list – two of which were former LemonDuck malware domains, and the other part of an Emotet classified domain – Q3 saw more malware and attempted malware sites that were newer domains than usual. This trend will change and modify with the landscape of cryptocurrency in turmoil as attackers look for other venues to trick users. Keeping DNS protection enabled is a way to monitor and block unsuspecting users from allowing malware or other serious issues into your organisation.
- Anatomy of commoditized adversary-in-the-middle attacks – While multi-factor authentication (MFA) is undeniably the single best technology you can deploy to protect against the bulk of authentication attacks, it is not on its own a silver bullet against all attack vectors. Cyber adversaries have made this clear with the rapid rise and commoditization of adversary-in-the-middle (AitM) attacks, and the Threat Lab’s deep dive on EvilProxy, the top security incident of Q3, shows just how malicious actors are beginning to pivot to more sophisticated AitM techniques. Like the Ransomware as a Service offering made popular in recent years, the September 2022 release of an AitM toolkit called EvilProxy has significantly lowered the barrier of entry for what was previously a sophisticated attack technique. From a defensive standpoint, successfully combatting this kind of AitM attack technique requires a mix of both technical tools and user awareness.
- A malware family with Gothic Panda ties – The Threat Lab’s Q2 2022 report described how Gothic Panda—a state-sponsored threat actor connected to China’s Ministry of State Security—was known to use one of the top malware detections from that quarter. Interestingly, the top encrypted malware list for Q3 includes a malware family called Taidoor, which was not only created by Gothic Panda but has only been seen used by Chinese government cyber actors. While this malware typically focuses on targets in Japan and Taiwan in general, the Generic. Taidoor sample analysed this quarter was found primarily targeting organisations in France, suggesting that some Fireboxes in this region may have detected and blocked parts of a state-sponsored cyberattack.
- New rans
- Newly established company to promote Mainz as hub for life science and biotechnology now operational and supporting the city of Mainz“biomindz Standortentwicklungsgesellschaft Mainz GmbH i.G.” owned by the City of Mainz as a 100% subsidiary of city’s holding company “Zentrale Beteiligungsgesellschaft der Stadt Mainz mbH” (ZBM) Established with goal of supporting Mainz as the capital of Rhineland-Palatinate in its transformation into an internationally recognised hub for biotechnology ZBM’s project team transferred to the new company, […]
- IPBS Celebrates 30 Years of Software Excellence and GrowthThree decades of successfully delivering digital private banking and wealth management solutions to the off-shore market Nassau, Bahamas, 26 January, 2023 – International Private Banking Systems (www.ipbs.com), has reached an exciting milestone as the company celebrates 30 years delivering flexible, robust private banking and wealth management solutions. The modular platform enables financial institutions to automate […]
- New Blue Light & Defence Business Manager for Panasonic TOUGHBOOKCharlotte Langridge aims to address the information and communication challenges of the sector’s mission critical mobile workforce BRACKNELL, UK. 25th January 2023 – Charlotte Langridge has joined Panasonic Mobile Solutions Business Division as the new Business Manager for Public Sector, Defence and Police in the UK and Ireland. Charlotte will build on the success of […]
- University of Bristol’s Centre for Innovation and Entrepreneurship partners with Genie AI to provide free legal contracts for next generation of entrepreneurs25% of its Centre of Innovation and Entrepreneurship graduates go on to start their own company Partnership will provide new, existing, and alumni students triple the normal free access to Genie AI’s legal library with all the contract templates and clauses they need to start and scale a business to Series A Bristol, UK; 6th […]
- The Right To Be Murdered: Is Euthanasia the New Buzzword?We are in a very strange place. We are in a place where up is down, where shoddy gene therapy is safe and effective, and where suicide, now, is a social service. And rules for “merciful killing” are written by the people who, at best, are clueless about spiritual matters, and at worst, know exactly […]
- Siim Land Interviews Dr. Mercola About ‘EMF*D’I was recently interviewed by Siim Land about my new book, “EMF*D,” described by Siim as “the most comprehensive guide … to everything you need to know about EMF.” In it, I explain what electromagnetic fields (EMFs) are, the different types of EMFs you’re exposed to, the harms associated with exposure, the concerns surrounding 5G […]
- Spicing Up Your Meals to Build Your Gut HealthTrillions of microorganisms live in your intestinal tract. Their makeup plays a profound role in your health, affecting everything from mental health1 and heart disease2 to obesity3 and sleep problems.4 What you eat is a key player in the health of your gut microbiome. A healthy diet helps create an optimal environment for beneficial gut […]
- Zeidler Group Bolsters Global Reporting Services Practice with Leading Asset Management Expert Rüstem DagtekinLondon, UK, December 14, 2022 – The Zeidler Group today announced that industry leader Rüstem Dagtekin has joined as Director – Product Owner, in the Reporting Services Division, based in Luxembourg. Mr. Dagtekin brings deep experience managing fund data and regulatory reporting solutions, including UCITS and PRIIPs production, costs, and risks calculations. Most recently, Mr. […]
- ST Engineering iDirect equips Bolivian Space Agency’s satellite network for future growth with Mx-DMA MRC waveformLongstanding customer prepares to grow cellular backhaul services and address new markets with network upgrade Herndon, Va., December 13, 2022 – ST Engineering iDirect, a global leader in satellite communications, has announced that its longstanding partner, the Bolivian Space Agency (ABE), a public company of the Plurinational State of Bolivia, has upgraded its satellite ground […]
- Flu tests from R-Biopharm also detect new virus variantsDarmstadt, November 25, 2022 – The flu season has begun and different virus variants are also circulating in Germany. With the flu tests from biotechnology company R-Biopharm, patients quickly have certainty: Its RIDA®GENE Flu assays also reliably detect the two novel variants. The company made the announcement with regard to influenza A H1N1pdm09, which is […]
- Top Five Habits for a Healthier LifeLooking for straightforward advice to set your health on a path toward wellness instead of disease? My recent interview featured on “The Joe Cohen Show” is for you. I discussed several fundamental health principles that virtually everyone can integrate into their lives to achieve better health. It can feel overwhelming to make positive lifestyle changes, […]
- ASUS Launches AMD EPYC 9004-Powered Rack Servers and Liquid-Cooling SolutionsTaipei, Taiwan, 11, November, 2022 ASUS, a leading provider of server systems, server motherboards and workstations, today announced new best-in-class server solutions powered by the latest AMD EPYC™ 9004 Series processors. ASUS also launched superior liquid-cooling solutions that dramatically improve the data-center power-usage effectiveness (PUE). The breakthrough thermal design in this new generation delivers superior […]
- An Ode to the Brave: The World Depends on YouThis story is a love song for the brave. It’s a song of bonding with my brothers and sisters in truth who are facing the tyranny head on, tough as it is. It’s a heartfelt song of gratitude for my tough and resilient friends, the heroes of our times. Standing Up to “Unlove”: A Question […]
- New mobile infrared heater launched by ARC Thermal: slashes home and office heating billsThe new LAVA® STAND mobile infrared heater slashes home and office heating bills as running costs are only 10p per hour (based on £0.34/kWh). This contrasts with 68p an hour for a 2kW fan heater or about £2.47 to heat a typical three-bedroom house for an hour with gas central heating. If working from home, […]
- Clostridium Difficile Loves Sugar and Resists DisinfectantThe Centers for Disease Control and Prevention1 calls antibiotic resistance one of the biggest public health challenges of our time. Conservative estimates find at least 2 million are infected and 23,000 die each year with antibiotic resistant bacteria. When a germ develops the ability to withstand drugs designed to kill them, they become antibiotic-resistant2 and […]
- Do You Really Understand Your Risk of Dying From COVID?Do you really understand your risk of dying from COVID-19? According to The Hill,1 a poll taken in mid-August 2020 showed “Americans have a significant misunderstanding of the risk of death from COVID-19 when it comes to different age groups.” On average, Americans were under the impression that people under the age of 44 made […]
- ARGUS® 240: intec introduces first pure fiber testerLüdenscheid – intec Gesellschaft für Informationstechnik mbH, the German innovation leader in the field of telecommunications measurement technology with more than 30 years of experience, introduces the new ARGUS® 240 Optical xPON Tester, the first pure fiber tester. The ARGUS® 240 reliably tests at GPON and XGS-PON interfaces in the quality you have come to […]
- California’s Misinformation Epidemic Pt. 1From The Forgotten Side of Medicine Substack, this essay brilliantly details the history, current state, and future of the criminal control of information, corruption of science, and coercion of the public in regards to vaccines. I consider it an honor to host this essay for my subscribers. When I was younger, a friend who was […]
- An international stage for small yet innovative companies: Helping business where it matters mostSMEs hard hit by multiple international crises Focused business development programs are in high demand Taiwan Excellence gives international platform to brilliant companies and products who could not otherwise afford it Taipei, 22. September 2022 – Covid-19, Inflation, Energy crisis. The global economy cannot catch a break right now. Among those hardest hit in the […]
- Manuka Honey Helps Combat Antibiotic Resistant Lung InfectionHoney has been valued for its antimicrobial properties for thousands of years. Made from flower nectar, honey contains sugars, amino acids, phenolics and other compounds that combine to exert a wealth of medicinal properties. When it comes to broad-spectrum antimicrobial activity, however, manuka honey deserves top billing. Produced from certain manuka plants — also known […]
- Google — A Dictator Unlike Anything the World Has Ever KnownRobert Epstein, who received his Ph.D. in psychology from Harvard in 1981 and served as the former editor in chief at Psychology Today, is now a senior research psychologist for the American Institute of Behavioral Research and Technology, where for the last decade he has helped expose Google’s manipulative and deceptive practices. In this interview, […]
- Why Government Health Care Kills More People Than It HelpsAfter botching the COVID response in every possible and improbable way, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention now wants more money — and more power. August 17, 2022, CDC director Dr. Rochelle Walensky publicly admitted the agency’s COVID response “fell short,” and that an internal reorganization has been launched to improve response times […]
about After best blood Cancer carb care coronavirus Could COVID COVID19 Diabetes diet diets food free from health Healthy heart Help high keto ketogenic know lose loss more much need Pandemic plan Says study sugar than this type Vaccine weight what with Women work World