This article was previously published October 16, 2019, and has been updated with new information.
Knowing your potential risk for developing cancer can help you weigh the risks against the benefits of different tests for your situation. According to the American Cancer Society,1 more than 16.9 million people in the U.S. have a history of cancer. At least 1.9 million new cases will be diagnosed in 2022, which does not include a diagnosis of carcinoma in situ (noninvasive cancer).
The society estimates 609,360 people will die from cancer in 2022, which is about 1,670 deaths per day. The four most common types include lung, breast, prostate and colorectal cancer. One of the screening tests commonly prescribed to rule out colorectal cancer is a colonoscopy.
Colorectal cancer can start in the colon or in the rectum but the two types are grouped together since they have many of the same characteristics.2 The society estimates that in 2022 there will be 106,180 new cases of colon cancer diagnosed and 44,850 new cases of rectal cancer. Although it remains the third leading cause of cancer-related deaths in men and women, the rate has been dropping for several decades.3
According to the Colorectal Cancer Alliance,4 the five-year survival rate has been rising and there are more than 1 million colorectal cancer survivors alive in the U.S. Knowing your risk factors and making lifestyle changes to prevent the development of colorectal cancer are the basis of the most recently published Rapid Recommendation of The BMJ initiative.5
In Many Cases Routine Colonoscopies Are Unnecessary
The 2019 practice guidelines published in The BMJ6 recommend physicians use a tool to estimate an individual’s potential risk for developing colorectal cancer in the next 15 years. The team recommends that only those who have a risk of 3% or greater should undergo screening tests.
Current guidelines recommend screening for everyone over the age of 50, without regard to their individual risk. At the age of 50, this is typically less than 3%.7 The international panel reviewed scientific evidence and research data to evaluate the risks versus the benefits of colonoscopies.
They found their recommendations could accurately be applied to healthy people from 50 to 79 years who expected to live another 15 years. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends colorectal cancer screening for those over 50.8
Using data from across the U.S., they found the number who were up to date with their screening went up 1.4% from 2016 to 2018, representing an additional 3.5 million people.
In addition to asking if screening made a difference in health outcomes, The BMJ initiative team also attempted to differentiate the type of testing best used to screen for colorectal cancer.9 They recommended that those with a 3% risk or greater over the following 15 years could choose from one of four screening options.
The first was a fecal immunochemical test (FIT) done every year, or every two years depending upon their risk factors. Patients may also choose a single sigmoidoscopy or, the weakest recommendation from the team, a single colonoscopy.
Possibility of Cancer Compared to Screening Hazards
From their examination of the evidence, the team believed a yearly FIT, sigmoidoscopy or colonoscopy could reduce the incidence of cancer while a FIT every two years may not have an effect on incidence over 15 years. They wrote:
“Based on benefits, harms, and burdens of screening, the panel inferred that most informed individuals with a 15-year risk of colorectal cancer of 3% or higher are likely to choose screening, and most individuals with a risk of below 3% are likely to decline screening. Given varying values and preferences, optimal care will require shared decision making.”
The team determined that the risks associated with colorectal cancer screening outweighed the benefits in many cases. For instance, the risk of death from a colonoscopy from one source was 1 in 16,318 procedures evaluated.10 In the same analysis, the researchers also found 82 suffered serious complications.
Colonoscopies Are Not Risk Free
Although a colonoscopy is supposed to help find early tumor growth, one study reported a 17% rate of missed diagnosis.11 Other risks associated with a colonoscopy include worsening stool patterns and contributing to the growth of colorectal polyps or tumors.
Perforation of the colon during the exam has an incidence of 0.2% to 5% and is widely recognized as a serious complication associated with a high morbidity and mortality rate.12 The risk of perforation rises with the age of the patient and the presence of two or more other health conditions. One study showed 51.9 people per 1,000 whose colons were perforated died within the first 14 days.13
Dysbiosis may occur after using harsh laxatives to prepare for a colonoscopy. A study published in Cell14 suggested even a short-term course of laxative use could trigger an immune response. Research on an animal model15 found treatment eliminated one family of beneficial gut bacteria and allowed another to flourish. Even two weeks after completing the laxatives the bacteria showed reduced diversity.
Many experts agree you should opt for the lightest level of sedation possible, or none at all, as full anesthesia increases risks. Those who have sleep apnea, are obese, have high blood pressure or diabetes are at increased risk from the anesthesia.16 Across the U.S. 34.4% of those undergoing a colonoscopy used anesthesia.17
The use of anesthesia was associated with a 13% increased risk of experiencing complications within 30 days of the procedure and specifically associated with an increased risk of perforations of the colon and/or a stroke. The risk of complications varied by area, with those in the Northeast reporting an increase of any complication of 12%, but among those performed in the West this increased to 60%.
Researchers who conducted one study found an increased risk of aspiration pneumonia.18 Another19 sought to determine if the procedure could be successfully completed without any sedation. Patients were given the option of undergoing a colonoscopy without premedication and then evaluated immediately following the procedure, two and five days later.
The researchers asked about the severity of pain and willingness to consider the procedure again without sedation. When questioned, only 5% experienced no pain; 41% had mild pain; 34% reported moderate pain and 20% said they experienced severe pain. However, despite the level of pain experienced, 73% were willing to repeat it without sedation and only 18% said they would request sedation the next time.
Equipment Contamination Another Risk of Colonoscopies
A real risk of undergoing an endoscopy of any nature is chance of improper sterilization of the flexible scope. David Lewis, Ph.D., and I discuss this in the short video above. One issue is the inability to thoroughly clean the inside of the scope.
Lewis describes a problem that he states is commonly experienced by physicians. During the examination the physician may be unable to see through the scope and is unsuccessful in the attempt to flush it using the air/water channel as it is clogged with human tissue from a past exam.20 The scope must be retracted and another one used.
Since endoscopes have sensitive equipment attached, they cannot be heat sterilized. Unfortunately, manufacturers have not been made to produce a scope with the ability to be heat sterilized. As Lewis points out:21 “We can put a Rover on Mars, surely we can build a flexible endoscope that we can put in an autoclave.”
These expensive tools are not disposable but require sterilization between each patient. Lewis reports that up to 80% of hospitals are sterilizing the flexible endoscopes with glutaraldehyde (Cidex). On testing, he finds this has complicated the process as it does not dissolve tissue in the endoscope but rather preserves it.
When sharp biopsy tools are run through the tube, patient material from past testing is scraped off and potentially carried into your body. This is why it’s important to find a clinic or hospital that uses peracetic acid to thoroughly sterilize the equipment by dissolving proteins found in the flexible endoscopes. Before scheduling any endoscopic examination call to ask how the equipment is sterilized between patients.
Tailor Lifestyle Choices to Reduce the Risk of Colon Cancer
Like many other types of cancer, colorectal cancer is often preventable. Research suggests only 5% to 10% of all cancer cases are due to genetic defects, while the rest are linked to environmental and lifestyle factors.22 The Mayo Clinic writes that one-third of the most diagnosed cancers in the U.S. could be prevented through diet and nutrition alone, i.e., with plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables.23
The extent that diet contributes to cancer death varies by the type of cancer, which researchers find is associated by as much as 70% in the case of colorectal cancer.24 For example, long-term exposure to chlorinated drinking water can increase the risk of leukemia, colorectal cancer and bladder cancer.
There are several strategies you can use to lower your risk of developing this potentially deadly disease as it is impacted by your diet, vitamin D levels, exercise and alcohol intake.
Flu tests from R-Biopharm also detect new virus variants
Darmstadt, November 25, 2022 – The flu season has begun and different virus variants are also circulating in Germany. With the flu tests from biotechnology company R-Biopharm, patients quickly have certainty: Its RIDA®GENE Flu assays also reliably detect the two novel variants. The company made the announcement with regard to influenza A H1N1pdm09, which is […]
Darmstadt, November 25, 2022 – The flu season has begun and different virus variants are also circulating in Germany. With the flu tests from biotechnology company R-Biopharm, patients quickly have certainty: Its RIDA®GENE Flu assays also reliably detect the two novel variants. The company made the announcement with regard to influenza A H1N1pdm09, which is circulating primarily in the United Kingdom, and the H3N2 subtype, which was rampant in Denmark in the spring and is currently dominating influenza activity in Germany.
“Mutations in the target gene (MP gene) can affect the diagnostic performance of influenza screening assays, producing false-negative test results,” explains Dr. Andreas Simons, Head of Product Management at R-Biopharm. “Alignments of the detection systems we used with the described sequences of the two novel virus variants showed no mismatches. Their reliable detection is not affected by the described mutations.”
This means laboratories can continue to reliably confirm or rule out influenza infections using R-Biopharm’s RIDA®GENE (PG0505, PG0545, PG6825) assays. The tests are multiplex real-time RT-PCR for the direct qualitative detection of influenza viruses.
R-Biopharm AG, located in Darmstadt, is one of Germany’s leading biotechnology companies. Founded in 1988, the company is family-run in the second generation and considers itself as a pioneer for health and quality of life. Its aspiration: to provide the highest possible precision, safety, clarity and certainty in prevention, therapy and healing. To this end, R-Biopharm develops technologies, products and solutions for Clinical Diagnostics, Nutrition Care and Food and Feed Analytics – and does so in internationally recognized top quality. R-Biopharm is the world market leader for test systems in the field of allergen analysis.
R-Biopharm unites research, development and sales under one roof in order to respond to ever new challenges with agile processes and to accompany the steadily growing world population into a new health era. The company is represented in more than 120 countries – through 29 subsidiaries and 120 distributors. It employs around 1,400 people worldwide (690 at its headquarters in Darmstadt) and was repeatedly recognized with the “Sustainability Award” for sustainable and profitable growth.
Head of Corporate Brand Communication
An der neuen Bergstraße 17
Phone: 0 61 51 – 81 02-538
Mobile: 0 160 – 55 273 60
Fax: 0 61 51 – 81 02-40
Top Five Habits for a Healthier Life
Looking for straightforward advice to set your health on a path toward wellness instead of disease? My recent interview featured on “The Joe Cohen Show” is for you. I discussed several fundamental health principles that virtually everyone can integrate into their lives to achieve better health.
It can feel overwhelming to make positive lifestyle changes, but when you make them one step at a time it’s much more manageable. The secret is that even small changes add up to meaningful health improvements over time, especially when you know where to focus your energy. Here, I’ve detailed several examples where a relatively small “investment” in terms of lifestyle changes will lead to major health rewards.
Five Tips for a Healthier Life
1. Stop eating vegetable oils — Linoleic acid is the primary fat found in polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs), including vegetable/seed oils. It accounts for about 90% of dietary omega-6 intake.1 Examples of seed oils high in omega-6 include soybean, cottonseed, sunflower, rapeseed (canola), corn and safflower.2
Omega-6 is considered to be proinflammatory because of the linoleic acid, which will radically increase oxidative free radicals and cause mitochondrial dysfunction.3 While omega-6 fats must be balanced with omega-3 fats to not be harmful, most Americans consume far more omega-6 than omega-3.
Most of the omega-6 people eat, including seed oils, has been damaged and oxidized through processing. The oxidized omega-6 develops lipid hydroperoxides,4 which rapidly degenerate into oxidized linoleic acid metabolites (OXLAMs). OXLAMs can cause a host of problems in your body.5,6
- Cytotoxic and genotoxic
Metabolic dysfunction can also occur, while OXLAMs are also toxic to the liver and are associated with inflammation, fibrosis and fatty liver disease in humans.7 As researchers further noted in the journal Nutrients, “In addition, a few studies suggested that omega-6 PUFA is related to chronic inflammatory diseases such as obesity, nonalcoholic fatty liver disease and cardiovascular disease.”8
Linoleic acid is found in virtually every processed food, including restaurant foods, sauces and salad dressings, so to eliminate it you’ll need to eliminate most processed foods and restaurant foods from your diet — unless you can confirm that the chef only cooks with butter.
However, because animals are fed grains that are high in linoleic acid,9 it’s also hidden in many ostensibly “healthy” foods like chicken and pork, which makes these meats a major source as well. Olive oil is another health food that can be a hidden source of linoleic acid, as it’s often cut with cheaper seed oils.
2. Get more sun exposure — You’re probably aware of the many health benefits of optimized vitamin D levels. But an important caveat is that vitamin D should ideally be obtained from healthy sun exposure, not an oral supplement. Not only will adequate sun exposure naturally raise your vitamin D levels to healthy levels, but it will provide a wide variety of other benefits, many of which are only beginning to be understood.
Many people are not aware that only 5% of your body’s melatonin — a potent anticancer agent — is produced in your pineal gland. The other 95% is produced inside your mitochondria — provided you get proper sun exposure. In fact, vitamin D is more than likely a biomarker or surrogate for sun exposure, which is so intricately involved in melatonin production.
During the day, if you get enough sun exposure, near-infrared rays from the sun penetrate deep into your body and activate cytochrome c oxidase, which in turn stimulates the production of melatonin inside your mitochondria. Your mitochondria produce ATP, the energy currency of your body. A byproduct of this ATP production is the creation of reactive oxidative species (ROS), which are responsible for oxidative stress and free radicals.
Excessive amounts of ROS will damage the mitochondria, contributing to suboptimal health, inflammation and chronic health conditions such as diabetes, obesity and thrombosis (blood clots). But melatonin essentially mops up ROS that damage your mitochondria. So by getting plenty of sun exposure during the day, your mitochondria will be bathed in melatonin, thereby reducing oxidative stress.10,11
Getting more sun exposure also goes hand in hand with eliminating seed oils from your diet. The latter will dramatically reduce your risk of sunburn and skin cancer, as susceptibility to UV radiation damage is controlled by the level of PUFAs in your diet, almost like a dial. The PUFAs control how rapidly your skin burns and how rapidly you develop skin cancer.
3. Embrace time restricted eating (TRE)
If you’re still eating three meals a day — morning, noon and night — you’re missing out on one of the most powerful, free health interventions available. TRE involves limiting your eating window to six to eight hours per day instead of the more than 12-hour window most people use.
When you eat throughout the day and never skip a meal your body adapts to burning sugar as its primary fuel, resulting in the downregulation of enzymes that utilize and burn stored fat.12,13 As a result, you become progressively more insulin resistant and start gaining weight. When you’re metabolically unfit, your body primarily relies on glucose, or sugar, as fuel, instead of using fat as a primary fuel.
Even though the fat is there in abundance, your body doesn’t have the metabolic capacity to access it. For most people, surplus fuel stored in your body is stored in the form of fat. However, no one has more than about two days’ worth of sugar stored in their tissues. This is why when you first start fasting, and you’re unable to access your fat stores, you’ll quickly exhaust your sugar stores and can experience low blood sugar.
It’s not that you don’t have the fuel to generate, because your body can make sugar itself, but that process takes a while to ramp up and, as a result, most people get relatively hypoglycemic when they first start using TRE. You may experience dizziness and fatigue as a result, which are signs that you’re not metabolically flexible. If you were, your body would have more than enough capacity to produce all the fuel you need to keep your brain happy and healthy.14
TRE promotes insulin sensitivity and improves blood sugar management by increasing insulin-mediated glucose uptake rates,15 which is important for resolving Type 2 diabetes. Another study revealed that eating all meals between 8 a.m. and 2 p.m. — instead of between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. — resulted in greater metabolic flexibility, reduced hunger and increased sense of fullness, resulting in weight loss.16
Ideally, you’ll want to stop eating for three to five hours before bedtime, then start your eating window in mid- to late morning after you wake up. Most people reading this can benefit from embracing TRE; however, it isn’t recommended for people who are underweight, pregnant or breastfeeding. You also need to use caution if you’re taking certain medications, such as those for blood pressure or blood sugar.17
Interestingly, when you’re metabolically inflexible and unable to use fat for fuel, your body generates a molecule called acetyl-CoA when it’s breaking down fats — and that happens to be one of the cofactors for your body making melatonin.
So when you’re metabolically inflexible, your body produces far less melatonin in the mitochondria where you need it, because that’s where almost all the damage that causes cancer is caused — due to oxidative stress from the process of generating energy within the mitochondria.18
4. Exercise often — Exercise is probably the single most important “drug” we know of, and it’s a powerful intervention to prevent Alzheimer’s, among other chronic diseases. One of the most comprehensive studies to date of the molecular changes that occur in your body due to exercise provided an unprecedented glimpse into the details of the body’s physiological response.
It demonstrated that “an orchestrated choreography of biological processes” occur, including those related to:19
- Energy metabolism
- Oxidative stress
- Tissue repair
- Growth factor response
In all, 17,662 molecules were measured, 9,815 of which changed in response to exercise, with some going up and others going down. Certain molecules also spiked immediately after exercise then quickly dropped, while others remained heightened for an hour.
“It was like a symphony,” study author Michael Snyder, Ph.D., professor and chair of genetics at Stanford University, told The New York Times. “First you have the brass section coming in, then the strings, then all the sections joining in.”20
Even weekend warriors who pack 150 minutes of exercise into two days enjoy lower all-cause and cause-specific mortality rates,21 although I encourage you to make exercise a priority on most days of the week instead. Along with the well-known benefits to your heart, exercise is protective for your brain.
If you know you’re at increased risk of dementia, for instance if a close family member has been diagnosed, it’s even more important to adhere to a regular exercise program. In seniors who are at high-risk of dementia, cognitive decline can be reduced with a comprehensive program addressing diet, exercise, brain training, and managing metabolic and vascular risk factors.22
Exercise initially stimulates the production of a protein called FNDC5, which in turn triggers the production of BDNF, or brain-derived neurotrophic factor. In your brain, BDNF not only preserves existing brain cells,23 but also activates brain stem cells to convert into new neurons and effectively makes your brain grow.
Research confirming this includes a study in which seniors aged 60 to 80 who walked 30 to 45 minutes, three days per week, for one year and increased the volume of their hippocampus by 2%.24 Higher fitness levels were also associated with a larger prefrontal cortex.
5. Protect yourself from EMFs — Electromagnetic fields (EMFs) are the cigarettes of the 21st century — and most people are being exposed 24 hours a day. Most of the radiation emits from cellphones, cell towers, computers, smart meters and Wi-Fi, to name just a few of the culprits. Exposure causes serious mitochondrial dysfunction due to free radical damage. Among the most common consequences of chronic EMF exposure to your brain are:25
- Autism — One of my longtime mentors, Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt, has linked autism in children to excessive EMF exposure during pregnancy26
EMFs may also play a role in heart issues and infertility.27 Research conducted by the National Toxicology Program (NTP)28 also found “clear evidence” that exposure to cellphone radiation led to heart tumors in the male rates, along with “some evidence” that it caused brain and adrenal gland tumors in the rats.29
While it’s nearly impossible to avoid EMF exposure completely, there are practical ways to limit it. Given the number of EMFs that bombard you all day long, getting educated about the negative effects of EMFs is imperative to your well-being. Particularly if you are dealing with a serious illness, it is well worth your time to reduce your EMF exposure as much as possible.
One strategy is to connect your desktop computer to the internet via a wired connection and put your desktop — and cellphone — in airplane mode. Also avoid wireless keyboards, trackballs, mice, game systems, printers and house phones. Opt for the wired versions. If you must use Wi-Fi, shut it off when not in use, especially at night when you’re sleeping. Shutting off the electricity to your bedroom at night will also help reduce your exposure.
I encourage you to embrace all of these protective strategies that support optimal health. These are just a start, as there are many others, such as use of a near-infrared sauna, that will also protect your health and lower all-cause mortality.
But remember, you don’t have to implement them all overnight. With each small step you take to reduce a toxic exposure or add a health-protective element — like more sun exposure — to your day, the better your health will become.
ASUS Launches AMD EPYC 9004-Powered Rack Servers and Liquid-Cooling Solutions
Taipei, Taiwan, 11, November, 2022 ASUS, a leading provider of server systems, server motherboards and workstations, today announced new best-in-class server solutions powered by the latest AMD EPYC™ 9004 Series processors. ASUS also launched superior liquid-cooling solutions that dramatically improve the data-center power-usage effectiveness (PUE).
The breakthrough thermal design in this new generation delivers superior power and thermal capabilities to support class-leading features, including up to 400-watt CPUs, up to 350-watt GPUs, and 400 Gbps networking. All ASUS liquid-cooling solutions will be demonstrated in the ASUS booth (number 3816) at SC22 from November 14-17, 2022, at Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center in Dallas, Texas.
Sustainable design for HPC data centers
Leveraging innovative ASUS thermal design, ASUS rack server solutions to empower enhanced system airflow — minimizing power consumption and maximizing efficiency. The lower power consumption aligns with the ASUS 2025 Sustainability Goals initiative, which aims to bring about proactive and positive change. The new hard-drive tray design on the front panel of the RS series servers features ventilation holes that are 44% wider compared to the previous generation, increasing airflow through the system and improving thermal efficiency. This adds to component longevity, including the latest DDR5, PCIe® 5.0 and NVMe® technologies. The improved fan-tunnel design, with independent CPU- and GPU-airflow tunnels, increases the capabilities of 400-watt CPUs and 350-watt GPUs — significantly boosting compute-intensive enterprise workloads.
Comprehensive liquid-cooling solutions
Increased power consumption, higher CPU TDP and ever-more-powerful GPUs present challenges for server markets and data-center operators. The latest RS720QA-E12 high-density server, cooled via direct-to-chip (D2C) technology, stands out from the competition to deliver over 90%-lower fan power consumption and over 29.6%-lower noise levels — empowered by ASUS Thermal Radar 2.0 and Power Balancer technologies. ASUS is working with industry-leading immersion-cooling partner, Submer and MGC, to deliver comprehensive liquid-cooling solutions — from servers to liquid-cooling modules, data-center floor plans, capability evaluations and suggested infrastructure.
World-record-setting ASUS EPYC 9004 server solutions
AMD EPYC 9004-series processors amplify the AMD history of x86 architecture innovations and record-breaking performance with next-generation 5nm technology. They also introduce support for high-performant DDR5 DIMMs, 128 PCIe 5.0 lanes and 12 memory channels, delivering the resources needed for memory-hungry AI, ML, HPC and large in-memory computations. ASUS continues its performance leadership by achieving 24 benchmark world records on SPEC CPU2017 and SPECjbb with dual-socket RS700A-E12 and single-socket RS520A-E12 servers.
These latest ASUS servers, powered by AMD EPYC 9004-series processors, include the dual-socket RS720A-E12 and RS700A-E12, and the single-socket RS520A-E12 and RS500A-E12; plus the density-optimized RS720QA-E12 and the ESC8000A-E12 and ESC4000A-E12 GPU servers. All ASUS GPU servers are NVIDIA-Certified to support NVIDIA® AI Enterprise, Omniverse solutions and NVIDIA H100 Tensor Core GPU. All ASUS servers powered by AMD EPYC 9004-series processors are certified by VMware, Microsoft Windows Server and Linux.
ASUS at SC22
ASUS will demonstrate the latest HPC data center solutions in the booth number 3816 at SC22. The demonstration consists of the leading cooling solutions, as well as advanced technologies and innovations developed in cooperation with industry-leading partners. Together, we are unlocking new solutions and expanding the possibilities of HPC data centers.
The demo topics:
- Comprehensive immersion-cooling solutions (created with our partners Submer and MGC)
- Direct-to-chip cooling solutions
- HPC cloud and core-to-edge solutions
- AI medical and NVIDIA AI Enterprise solutions with NVIDIA H100 Tensor Core GPU
- The AMD EPYC 9004-series processor-powered rack server solutions
Rose Ross (on behalf of ASUS Servers)
NOTES TO EDITORS
ASUS Global News: https://www.asus.com/news
ASUS Global Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/asus
ASUS Global Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/asus
ASUS Server site: https://servers.asus.com
ASUS Business LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/asus-business
ASUS is a global technology leader that provides the world’s most innovative and intuitive devices, components and solutions to deliver incredible experiences that enhance the lives of people everywhere. With its team of 5,000 in-house R&D experts, ASUS is world-renowned for continuously reimagining today’s technologies for tomorrow, garners more than 11 awards every day for quality, innovation and design, and is ranked among Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies.
FORTUNE and FORTUNE World’s Most Admired Companies are registered trademarks of FORTUNE Media IP Limited and are used under license
An Ode to the Brave: The World Depends on You
This story is a love song for the brave. It’s a song of bonding with my brothers and sisters in truth who are facing the tyranny head on, tough as it is. It’s a heartfelt song of gratitude for my tough and resilient friends, the heroes of our times.
Standing Up to “Unlove”: A Question of Life Vs. Rot
Existentially, what we are fighting against is the “unlove,” the hatred and fear of free-roaming life. Many of us have asked ourselves again and again what is wrong with the people who seem to hate life so much that they just want to destroy everything they touch. They are really bothered by the existence of anything with free will, anything they don’t control! They are so addicted to control that the existence of free will makes them hurt!
They are addicted to power. They need their high. And so, the petty censors, the delusional tyrants, the cruel emperors of our times are driven nuts by free-roaming life. The proverbial globalists of today, just like the conquistadors, the kings, and the big generals of the past … they just can’t walk past free-roaming life without desiring to get it enslaved or killed, in order to make it work for them.
It’s like our modern tradition of “medical science” that requires to first kill what one wants to understand, and then draw conclusions about what it must have been. It’s a little deranged. And so, in the spirit of madness, the tyrants of today are acting like free-roaming life is an insult. They are acting like the game of domination is the only game that exists. And it’s them who need to dominate. Of course.
By the way, it’s the tyrants of the past who came up with the tricky notion that “dog eat dog” is the only way to live. Yes, “dog eat dog” exists — of course it does — but so does love! So does support! So does the joy of bonding, of togetherness, of celebrating life!
We, human beings, are not zombie-bots! We have the power to choose the right balance of things, to live with respect for life — and we can choose to “do competition” with consideration for other people’s free will. Many of our ancestors from a long time ago actually lived this way! We can learn from them!
We can choose to un-internalize the deceit and to throw away the tyrants’ tricks into the garbage pile! By selective showcasing only one extreme (“dog eat dog”), the tyrants have painted over the beauty of life with all gray tones, and they have been hoping that after a while, we forget about everything except fear, pain, and serving them for crumbs — but we don’t have to think like they think! We are not theirs!
They, the aspiring dominators, can eat each other like dogs if they wish (I am saying this with apologies to the dogs). But we can choose to cherish life and protect each other from the mob!
Even Tyrants Can’t Escape Natural and Spiritual Laws
The aspiring masters at the very top are here to remind us of the powers that we have. They are anxious, blood-thirsty, cold-hearted psychopaths. They are mean. They have no respect for life and no respect for anyone’s free will except their own. All they know is that they “have to” to be in control, and they are going after their goal no matter how much life needs to be sacrificed. To them, we are ants.
There is nothing new about their plight. It’s a plight that is many centuries old. Their madness is ancient, their weaponry is old, and their hearts are pre-broken to make them who they are. They trying to lure us away from our spiritual power. They are trying to scare us, bully us, divide us, and keep us in a disheveled state.
But all this is not an isolated event. It’s a part of the process of forcing us to remember our connection to the loving spirit and to our sacred souls.
They are threatening our well-being with their genetic modifications, mandated poisons, Internet of Bodies and programmable CBDC. They are censoring our free expression and our good science. They are trying to make us feel isolated and alone. They are trying to trick us into feeling defeated by the bulldozer of their assault.
But underneath all the ugliness of their repulsive breath, it’s a philosophical scam. When we keep a cool head and do our job with love, we have the protection of the Creator and the support of the loving powers of the universe.
Our love and our courage are our shield, our souls give us grounding and protect us from the monster’s breath, and at one point, now or a thousand years later, the dominators will eat each other for good. We may or may not see this in our lifetime, but our descendants will.
Yes, the control freaks are trying to scare us — but we remember our courage, and we are not scared.
They are trying to bully us badly — but we tap into our courage, and we refuse to comply. They are trying to divide us and even send tricky people of darkness to pretend to be the people of light — but if we are honest, our hearts know.
And I feel just so much love for my brothers and sisters in truth. It is real love, not a theoretical stance. I am smiling ear to ear when I think of my brethren. We are dignified people, we are of love.
A Prayer for Our Victory, With Gratitude to My Brave Friends
To my brothers and sisters I say, I thank you from my heart. I feel so much love that no words are good enough to say how grateful I am to you. You inspire me. You keep me strong and sane. God bless your courage, and may our journey through this confusing terrain be filled with meaning, with smoothness, and with guidance from the loving forces of the universe.
Our human understanding of things may be limited, and at times we may want to kick and scream from having to deal with so much abuse — but with the guidance from the loving forces of the universe, we stand strong. And we need each other to walk in dignity and stand up against the mob.
What we are dealing with is the mob. Once we get it, everything makes sense. They are of the mob, and we are of love. Each of us has the free will to be the hero this world needs.
In the meanwhile, I am thanking my fellow warriors from my heart. You make my world go round, every day of my life. May the universe protect us from the mob, and may our love guide our hearts at all times, in the kindest way. Let it be so.
About the Author
To find more of Tessa Lena’s work, be sure to check out her bio, Tessa Fights Robots.
New mobile infrared heater launched by ARC Thermal: slashes home and office heating bills
The new LAVA® STAND mobile infrared heater slashes home and office heating bills as running costs are only 10p per hour (based on £0.34/kWh). This contrasts with 68p an hour for a 2kW fan heater or about £2.47 to heat a typical three-bedroom house for an hour with gas central heating.
If working from home, in a three-bedroom house, the heating cost would be circa £9.90 a day (central heating on for 4 hours between 09:00-17:00). In comparison, using a LAVA® STAND would cost circa £0.40, giving a typical saving of £9.50 a day. In 45 days the savings from using the LAVA® STAND would have paid for itself.
The Austrian manufactured LAVA® STAND has a five-year warranty as standard and a 180 day money back guarantee. No maintenance is required. The LAVA® STAND is available exclusively in the UK from ARC Thermal.
The infrared panel is only 22mm thick. Its elegant white design blends into any room. The integrated controls are easy to use. The new LAVA® STAND is one of the most cost-efficient ways to keep heating bills down in the home or the office.
Infrared heat is like the gentle warmth of the sun and it requires less heat output than other heating systems, whilst also having a quick heating-up time. Find out more:
For press enquiries contact:
tel: 01628 773128 | email: email@example.com
Clostridium Difficile Loves Sugar and Resists Disinfectant
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention1 calls antibiotic resistance one of the biggest public health challenges of our time. Conservative estimates find at least 2 million are infected and 23,000 die each year with antibiotic resistant bacteria. When a germ develops the ability to withstand drugs designed to kill them, they become antibiotic-resistant2 and are called superbugs.3
Antibiotic resistance happens naturally as bacteria adapt to drugs. Resistance is helped along by the inappropriate use of medications, such as antibiotics for viral infections4 and their use in agriculture.5,6 The World Health Organization7 warns emerging resistance to antibiotics threatens the ability to treat common infections that may result in prolonged illness, disability and death.
Simple medical procedures may become high-risk, which means the cost of health care rises. In what researchers believed was the first national estimate8 of the cost for treating antibiotic-resistant infections, they found a national cost of $ 2.2 billion in 2014, having doubled since 2002.9
Antibiotic resistance is a worldwide crisis10 with the potential to threaten people at any age.11 One bacterium known to be fatal to the elderly and sick is clostridium difficile, or C. diff. In a recent study it was reported that this12 bacterium has become highly adapted to spreading inside hospitals, and they may have found the reason why.
Bacteria and Sugar Make a Deadly Combination
A mild to moderate infection with this bacterium affects the gut, causing watery diarrhea for two to three days and mild abdominal cramping and tenderness.13 A severe infection can trigger diarrhea, fever, kidney failure, dehydration and weight loss.14
The bacteria are now able to take advantage of high sugar diets and resist disinfection commonly used in the hospital. In a recent study15 researchers showed how C. diff can exist for long periods of time on disposable equipment and vinyl surfaces, even after having been cleaned with disinfectant.
In one study published in Nature16 it was reported that C. diff has adapted and diverged, and is close to becoming a new bacterial species. Through a large-scale analysis of 906 cultures taken from humans, animals and the environment17 the researchers sequenced the bacterium’s DNA and were able to demonstrate the evolving formation of a new species18 with a change in metabolism and sporulation.19
The new evolution of C. diff is producing spores more resistant to hospital disinfectants that have the capacity to grow in the presence of glucose and fructose. The researchers found the new species in 70% of hospital patient samples taken for the study.
They also found this new species could colonize mice better when the animals’ diet was supplemented with sugar. Analysis found this emerging species made its first appearance 76,000 years ago and has more recently begun to thrive in hospital settings. Senior author Trevor Lawley commented:20
“Our study provides genome and laboratory-based evidence that human lifestyles can drive bacteria to form new species so they can spread more effectively. We show that strains of C. difficile bacteria have continued to evolve in response to modern diets and healthcare systems and reveal that focusing on diet and looking for new disinfectants could help in the fight against this bacteria.”
C. Diff Is Commonly Found in the Environment
Another author of the paper, Nitin Kumar, Ph.D., a senior bioinformatician at the Wellcome Sanger Institute, told Popular Science:21 “The study shows how the pathogen C. difficile is evolving in response to the Western sugary diet and common hospital disinfectants.”
A New York Post journalist suggests pudding cups and instant mashed potatoes, common fare at hospitals, may be just the food this superbug is looking for.22 According to Harvard Health, C. diff accounts for up to 3% of bacteria in a normal intestinal flora. Although present, it is usually harmless as good bacteria keep it under control.
It turns out that antibiotics have turned this minor player into a major problem.23 Once antibiotics have disrupted the normal flora in your gut, this allows harmful bacteria to thrive, including C. diff. This in turn triggers diarrhea.24
C. diff forms spores that may get into the environment through those who are infected, when they touch surfaces. When others touch the newly-contaminated surfaces and then touch their mouths, the infection spreads.25
Health care workers may also spread the bacteria when their hands are contaminated. Since antibiotics alter the normal flora found in the intestinal tract, and a large number of patients receive antibiotics in health care settings, this can lead to C. diff outbreaks.
Poop Pills May Help Combat an Outbreak
C. diff can trigger a life-threatening condition in those who have been on antibiotics or have a compromised immune system. According to the CDC, there are 500,000 C. diff infections each year resulting in 15,000 deaths.26 One treatment methodology is a stool transplant, which has been used throughout history.
Although new to Western medicine, fecal transplants were described as far back as 1,700 years ago by a Chinese researcher who first used what he called “yellow soup” to treat patients with severe diarrhea.27 In World War II, the stools of camels was used to treat bacterial dysentery in German soldiers.
In 1958, the treatment was described in a report for a patient with antibiotic-associated diarrhea. But it was not until 1978 that the value was recognized in the treatment of C. diff.28 The treatment goes under several different names including fecal biotherapy and fecal floral reconstitution.
In the past, colonoscopies have been the most successful way of introducing fecal matter into patients, but a new poop pill-popping protocol may be less invasive while still offering a life-saving option. In a trial at the University of Alberta,29 researchers compared the administration of fecal matter using a capsule or colonoscopy.
All participants in the study had suffered a minimum of three bouts of C. diff. Both groups showed prevention of recurrent infection in 96.2% of the participants.30 While the colonoscopy was invasive, the patient chosen to swallow pills had to down 40 capsules in one sitting.31
Using poop pills is noninvasive, less expensive, free of risks associated with sedation and may be done in the doctor’s office. It is not, however, a treatment method you should experiment with at home. Even under investigational conditions, mistakes can be made.
In June 2019, the FDA released a statement that two immunocompromised adults had received a transplant that unwittingly transmitted a multidrug-resistant organism. At least one of those patients has died.32
Prevention Is Still the Best Medicine
To date, the FDA has not approved fecal transplants and continues to monitor the development as it is essential for a healthy donor to be used.33 Open Biome maintains a list of current studies being done on fecal transplants including those to treat C. diff, inflammatory bowel disease, liver disease, obesity and depression.34
The single most effective means to prevent the spread of infection is through hand washing. The CDC35 recommends cleaning your hands to prevent the spread of germs. However, they find on average health care workers do this less than half the time they should.
In one cross-sectional study36 conducted in Nepal to assess the habits of nurses, nursing students, doctors and medical students, the researchers found a significant difference in hand washing both before and after patient care.
After exposure to instruments, blood or bodily fluid, more than 90% washed their hands. However, on average the participants tended to wash their hands selectively.
A second study of hand washing in six intensive care units revealed a high level of variability in adherence to best practices with a compliance rate ranging from 3% to 100%.37 Take care to use proper handwashing techniques to thoroughly clean your hands and reduce the risk of transmitting disease.
A second preventive strategy includes protecting your gut microbiome from the effects of antibiotics. It is important to take antibiotics only when they’re necessary. You should not use them for viral infections, which may contribute to the development of antibiotic resistance.38
Support Strong Gut Bacteria for Good Health
Supporting the growth of beneficial bacteria in your gut microbiome may affect your mental and physical health. Sugar is one of the most negative culprits because it contributes to a dysfunctional gut microbiome. A study39 published in January 2019, found that sugars affect a regulator of gut colonization for beneficial bacteria.
In essence, glucose and fructose turn off the expression of a protein regulating gut colonization by beneficial microbes. Sugar disrupts the generation of proteins that foster the growth of beneficial bacteria found in lean, healthy individuals.40
Since gut dysfunction may lead to a system-wide inflammatory response, it is important to address the needs of your gut bacteria consistently. As a general rule, once you start healing your gut, you should start feeling better in a couple of weeks to a few months.
Do You Really Understand Your Risk of Dying From COVID?
Do you really understand your risk of dying from COVID-19? According to The Hill,1 a poll taken in mid-August 2020 showed “Americans have a significant misunderstanding of the risk of death from COVID-19 when it comes to different age groups.”
On average, Americans were under the impression that people under the age of 44 made up about 30% of deaths, when the actual figure was less than 3%. At the time, 58% of those polled who were between the ages of 18 and 24 also said they feared “significant health consequences” were they to get infected, when in reality this age group accounted for a mere 0.1% of COVID deaths.
Similar stats were found in April 2021, when the Washington Examiner reported on polls showing “COVID-19 alarmism” had resulted in 18- to 24-year-olds being the “most anxious about resuming normal life — despite being by far the least at risk from COVID-19.”2
At the time, the reported death rate among this group was 0.006%, yet half reported being nervous about interacting socially. Meanwhile, in the highest-risk group, those 55 and older, only 31% were nervous about social interactions; 65% were not.
Has anything changed? Anecdotally, it seems mask wearers these days are primarily young (and seemingly healthy) people, while the majority of older individuals have embraced the freedom to breathe freely again.
Based on a new preprint analysis by professor John Ioannidis, there’s really no reason for anyone to live in fear anymore, regardless of your age, as your risk of dying from COVID is — and always was — minuscule across the board.
Pre-Jab Infection Fatality Rates
Ioannidis’ paper,3,4 posted on the preprint server medRxiv October 13, 2022, looked at pre-jab national seroprevalence studies to ascertain the age-stratified infection fatality rate (IFR) of COVID-19 in people between the ages of birth and 69. As noted in the abstract:
“The infection fatality rate (IFR) of COVID-19 among non-elderly people in the absence of vaccination or prior infection is important to estimate accurately, since 94% of the global population is younger than 70 years and 86% is younger than 60 years.
In systematic searches in SeroTracker and PubMed … we identified 40 eligible national seroprevalence studies covering 38 countries with pre-vaccination seroprevalence data.
For 29 countries (24 high-income, 5 others), publicly available age-stratified COVID-19 death data and age-stratified seroprevalence information were available and were included in the primary analysis.”
Based on these data, the authors came up with the following median IFRs:
Birth to 19 years: 0.0003% = 3 out of 1,000,000 infected were dying
20 to 29 years: 0.003% = 3 out of 100,000 infected were dying
30 to 39 years: 0.011% = 1.1 out of 10,000 infected were dying
40 to 49 years: 0.035% = 3.5 out of 10,000 infected were dying
50 to 59 years: 0.129% = 1.3 out of 1,000 infected were dying
60 to 69 years: 0.501% = 1 out of 200 infected were dying
Overall, the median IFR for all age groups combined (birth to 69 years) was 0.095%, with an interquartile range of 0.036 – 0.125%. Limiting the age range to between birth and 59, the median IFR was even lower, just 0.035%, with an interquartile range of 0.013 – 0.056%.
In other words, before the COVID jabs came along, out of 10,000 infected people under the age of 59, three died. Looking at the full age spread — birth to 69 — 7 in 10,000 infected individuals died. According to the authors:6
“At a global level, pre-vaccination IFR may have been as low as 0.03% and 0.07% for 0-59 and 0-69 year old people, respectively. These IFR estimates in non-elderly populations are lower than previous calculations had suggested … Large differences did exist between countries and may reflect differences in comorbidities and other factors.”
The graph below illustrates the ranging IFRs across populations in different countries.
As reported by the Daily Skeptic,7 “The significantly higher values for the top seven [countries] suggest some of the difference may be an artifact of, for example, the way COVID-19 deaths are counted, particularly where excess death levels are similar …”
Wide variations in IFR between countries for the same age groups were also found, which they postulate may be due to:8,9
- Data artifacts, such as inaccurate measures of seroprevalence or inaccurate recording of deaths
- Presence and severity of comorbidities — For example, in the U.S., obesity affects 41.9% of the population, compared to just 2% in Vietnam and 4% in India
- Prevalence of frailty (number of elderly living in nursing homes)
- Differences in health care management and societal support
- Prevalence of drug problems
Pre-Jab COVID Survival Rates
Presenting this same data as COVID survival rates in the pre-jab era (i.e. 2020, before the rollout of the COVID shots) instead of fatality rates, you get the following:
Birth to 19 years: 99.9997% survival rate
20 to 29 years: 99.997% survival rate
30 to 39 years: 99.989% survival rate
40 to 49 years: 99.965% survival rate
50 to 59 years: 99.871% survival rate
60 to 69 years: 99.499% survival rate
Now, these numbers were all prior to the COVID jabs. Emerging evidence suggests the shots are causing immune deficiency in some people, thereby actually raising their risk of dying from SARS-CoV-2 infection, even with the now milder strains.
Real-World Comparisons of Risk Using Irish Data
With Professor John Ioannidis’ new mortality/risk paper published, I thought I’d share the real-world risk levels for age groups in Ireland (government CSO published data only – unequivocal & unquestionable)
A great super-short one to share with unscientific, bedwetting normiesðŸ¤¨ pic.twitter.com/XC22dRQJ20
— Ivor Cummins (@FatEmperor) October 17, 2022
It’s important to understand that when you’re dealing with a risk that is but a fraction of a percent, the real-world hazard is so small it’s really pointless to worry about.
As a follow up to Ioannides’ new paper, Ivor Cummins, founder of TheFatEmperor.com, decided to review the real-world risk of dying from COVID-19 based on published data from the Irish census bureau and the central statistics office (CSO) for 2020 and 2021 (see video above10).
In other words, these data are based on actual deaths, not projections or estimates. He also compares it to the risk of suffering other causes of death, such as accidental poisoning or falling off a ladder. Here’s a summary of Cummins’ findings:
- Under 70 years of age (i.e., ages birth through 69), 600 out of 4.4 million (0.014%) died of COVID. This equates to a 1 in 7,500 risk of dying from COVID, or approximately the same as your risk of death from accidental poisoning
- In the 50 to 60 age group, 130 died out of 600,000 (0.022%), which equates to a 1 in 5,000 risk
- Under 50 years of age, 70 died out of 3,4 million (0.002%), which equates to a 1 in 50,000 risk, or about the same as dying from fire or smoke inhalation
- Under 25 years of age, fewer than five deaths were recorded in a population totaling 1.65 million. Since no number is specified, Cummins settled on three deaths to make his calculation, which gives us a mortality rate of 0.00018%. This equates to a 1 in 500,000 risk of dying from COVID if you’re under 25, or one-fourth the risk of dying from falling down stairs or off a ladder
Keep in mind that these deaths are not confirmed as being due to severe COVID infection. They’re people who died with a COVID positive PCR test, so the real-world risks are likely to be even lower if you’re healthy and have no comorbidities such as obesity, diabetes and preexisting heart disease.
In all, only 150 Irish people died from COVID during 2020 and 2021 who had no underlying health conditions contributing to their deaths, meaning they truly died from COVID and nothing else.
Lockdowns Cannot Account for Low Death Rates
Cummins has also published a draft paper titled “Evidence For and Against the Effectiveness of Lockdown Policies.”11 He points out that during 2020 and 2021, there was massive PCR positivity across the Irish population, so lockdowns were NOT the reason for why the death toll was so low.
People were testing positive in droves, even during lockdowns, yet very few were dying. The only reason that could be so is because the infection really wasn’t as lethal as they made it out to be.
Why Did so Many Die ‘With’ COVID?
As of early May 2022, the official COVID death toll in the U.S. was reported as 1 million, and 4 out of 10 Americans polled claimed they knew someone who died of COVID.12 But did they really die from COVID? That is the question. There’s ample evidence suggesting the vast majority of so-called “COVID deaths” were of three main categories:
1. People who died of other causes but had a positive COVID test within the last month — There were all sorts of incentives to mark non-COVID deaths down as COVID, from hospitals getting paid extra for each COVID patient13 to families getting funeral expenses paid (up to $ 9,000) for deceased family members who died from or with COVID.14,15
2. COVID patients were killed by incorrect and lethal “standard of care” treatment for COVID — It started with routine use of ventilators, which was quickly recognized as killing rather than curing patients. According to Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) whistleblowers, 84.9% of Texans who were placed on ventilators died within 96 hours.16 Yet the practice continues to this day.
Then came routine use of remdesivir, a failed Ebola drug with extreme toxicity, and denying patients basic nutrition and fluids. There are countless horror stories of people who had no symptoms of COVID when entering the hospital but were placed on this death protocol simply because they tested positive on PCR, and subsequently died from the treatment.
Attorney Thomas Renz has calculated17 that hospitals, at a minimum, are making $ 100,000 extra per COVID patient provided they do not deviate from the standard of care protocol, which includes lethal remdesivir and lethal ventilation, and bars the use of life-saving options like hydroxychloroquine, ivermectin, vitamin D or anything else shown to effectively treat the infection.
In short, every patient who has tested positive has had a massive bounty on their head, and hospitals have cashed in by overtreating and mistreating patients. It’s been estimated that 75% to 80% of all COVID deaths could have been prevented had early treatment with successful protocols not been vilified or outright banned.18
3. COVID (when it did play a significant role) primarily took out those already close to death, either because of their age or poor state of health — For example, as detailed in “The Truth Is Coming Out About COVID Deaths,” the average age of death in the U.K. from COVID in 2021 was 82.5 years. Compare that to the projected life expectancy in the U.K., which is 79 for men and 82.9 for women.19
Release Any Vestige of Fear
In closing, COVID-19 was never as dangerous as they made it out to be, and the virus has not gotten more lethal over time. It’s gotten milder. More infectious, yes, but milder, being near-indistinguishable to the common cold. So, please, if you’re still panicked about COVID, it’s time to stop. It’s safe to stop. It was a manufactured crisis from the start.
I encourage you to read Dr. Russell Blaylock’s article, “COVID Update: What Is the Truth?” published in the April 2022 issue of Surgical Neurology International. Here’s an extended excerpt from this excellent article in which he covers most if not all the basics:20
“The COVID-19 pandemic is one of the most manipulated infectious disease events in history, characterized by official lies in an unending stream lead by government bureaucracies, medical associations, medical boards, the media, and international agencies.
We have witnessed a long list of unprecedented intrusions into medical practice, including attacks on medical experts, destruction of medical careers among doctors refusing to participate in killing their patients and a massive regimentation of health care, led by non-qualified individuals with enormous wealth, power and influence …
Neither Anthony Fauci, the CDC, WHO nor any medical governmental establishment has ever offered any early treatment other than Tylenol, hydration and call an ambulance once you have difficulty breathing. This is unprecedented in the entire history of medical care as early treatment of infections is critical to saving lives and preventing severe complications.
Not only have these medical organizations and federal lapdogs not even suggested early treatment, they attacked anyone who attempted to initiate such treatment with all the weapons at their disposal — loss of license, removal of hospital privileges, shaming, destruction of reputations and even arrest …
Never in the history of American medicine have hospital administrators dictated to its physicians how they will practice medicine and what medications they can use.
The CDC has no authority to dictate to hospitals or doctors concerning medical treatments. Yet, most physicians complied without the slightest resistance … It should be an embarrassment to the medical profession that so many doctors mindlessly followed the deadly protocols.”
Big Money for the Hospitals
Blaylock continues addressing the only rational reasons for why hospitals were following clearly lethal protocols passed down from on-high by medically illiterate bureaucrats:
“The federal Care Act encouraged this human disaster by offering all US hospitals up to 39,000 dollars for each ICU patient they put on respirators, despite the fact that early on it was obvious that the respirators were a major cause of death …
In addition, the hospitals received 12,000 dollars for each patient that was admitted to the ICU — explaining, in my opinion and others, why all federal medical bureaucracies (CDC, FDA, NIAID, NIH, etc) did all in their power to prevent life-saving early treatments. Letting patients deteriorate to the point they needed hospitalization, meant big money for all hospitals …
It has been noted that billions in Federal COVID aid is being used by these hospital giants to acquire these financially endangered hospitals, further increasing the power of corporate medicine over physician independence …
One must also keep in mind that this event never satisfied the criteria for a pandemic. The World Health Organization changed the criteria to make this a pandemic …
The draconian measures established to contain this contrived ‘pandemic’ have never been shown to be successful, such as masking the public, lockdowns, and social distancing. A number of carefully done studies during previous flu seasons demonstrated that masks, of any kind, had never prevented the spread of the virus among the public …”
The Fact Check Scam
Blaylock also reviews how truth has been suppressed while falsehoods have flourished during these COVID years:
“The designers of this pandemic anticipated a pushback by the public and that major embarrassing questions would be asked. To prevent this, the controllers fed the media a number of tactics, one of the most commonly used was and is the ‘fact check’ scam …
When sources are in fact revealed they are invariably the corrupt CDC, WHO or Anthony Fauci or just their opinion. Here is a list of things that were labeled as ‘myths’ and ‘misinformation’ that were later proven to be true.
- The asymptomatic vaccinated are spreading the virus equally as with unvaccinated symptomatic infected.
- The vaccines cannot protect adequately against new variants, such as Delta and Omicron.
- Natural immunity is far superior to vaccine immunity and is most likely lifelong.
- Vaccine immunity not only wanes after several months, but all immune cells are impaired for prolonged periods, putting the vaccinated at a high risk of all infections and cancer.
- COVID vaccines can cause a significant incidence of blood clots and other serious side effects.
- The vaccine proponents will demand numerous boosters as each variant appears on the scene.
- Fauci will insist on the COVID vaccine for small children and even babies.
- Vaccine passports will be required to enter a business, fly in a plane, and use public transportation.
- There will be internment camps for the unvaccinated (as in Australia, Austria and Canada).
- The unvaccinated will be denied employment.
- There are secret agreements between the government, elitist institutions, and vaccine makers.
- Many hospitals were either empty or had low occupancy during the pandemic.
- The spike protein from the vaccine enters the nucleus of the cell, altering cell DNA repair function.
- Hundreds of thousands have been killed by the vaccines and many times more have been permanently damaged.
- Early treatment could have saved the lives of most … who died.
- Vaccine-induced myocarditis (which was denied initially) is a significant problem and clears over a short period.
- Special deadly lots (batches) of these vaccines are mixed with the mass of other COVID-19 vaccines.”
Blaylock goes on to review COVID jab hazards, evidence of “hot lots,” the unprecedented lack of autopsies being done on people who die shortly post-jab, Pfizer’s deceptive trial practices, the shameful vilification of useful drugs, going even so far as to fabricate studies to make them look deadly, the dangers of the COVID jab during pregnancy, the skyrocketing excess mortality post-jab and much more.
It’s a fairly long article, but well worth reading through for a summary of where we’ve been — and where we’re headed.
ARGUS® 240: intec introduces first pure fiber tester
Lüdenscheid – intec Gesellschaft für Informationstechnik mbH, the German innovation leader in the field of telecommunications measurement technology with more than 30 years of experience, introduces the new ARGUS® 240 Optical xPON Tester, the first pure fiber tester.
The ARGUS® 240 reliably tests at GPON and XGS-PON interfaces in the quality you have come to expect. An additional integrated broadband power meter enables the measurement of other wavelengths such as 1550 nm. With the selective xPON-OPM, the optical power of GPON and XGS-PON can be measured simultaneously. In addition, the PON ID can be read out and a complete ONT simulation with IP and performance tests can be done.
Furthermore, the ARGUS® 240 has many other test functions, such as Wireless (WLAN), triple play tests such as VoIP, IPTV and data in the form of upload/download, iperf or speed tests up to 2.5 Gbit/s.
The SFP slot can be used, among other things, for the deployment of Active Ethernet, as is often the case in FTTH installations. In addition, the Fiber Inspection Tool can be connected via USB; it detects scratches and defects on optical fibers and displays them as a video image and in tabular form.
About intec Gesellschaft für Informationstechnik mbH
For more than 30 years, intec Gesellschaft für Informationstechnik mbH has successfully been developing products for the international telecom markets. Specializing in high-quality telecommunications measurement equipment, we are one of the leading suppliers of fiber optic, xDSL, G.fast and IP measurement technology in Europe and beyond.
– Picture is available at AP Images (http://www.apimages.com) –
Available on request by sending an email to Annika Stoßhoff, firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information on ARGUS® testers, visit www.argus.info, or contact your distributor or intec directly at +49 2351-9070-0.
intec Gesellschaft für Informationstechnik mbH
- Flu tests from R-Biopharm also detect new virus variantsDarmstadt, November 25, 2022 – The flu season has begun and different virus variants are also circulating in Germany. With the flu tests from biotechnology company R-Biopharm, patients quickly have certainty: Its RIDA®GENE Flu assays also reliably detect the two novel variants. The company made the announcement with regard to influenza A H1N1pdm09, which is […]
- Top Five Habits for a Healthier LifeLooking for straightforward advice to set your health on a path toward wellness instead of disease? My recent interview featured on “The Joe Cohen Show” is for you. I discussed several fundamental health principles that virtually everyone can integrate into their lives to achieve better health. It can feel overwhelming to make positive lifestyle changes, […]
- ASUS Launches AMD EPYC 9004-Powered Rack Servers and Liquid-Cooling SolutionsTaipei, Taiwan, 11, November, 2022 ASUS, a leading provider of server systems, server motherboards and workstations, today announced new best-in-class server solutions powered by the latest AMD EPYC™ 9004 Series processors. ASUS also launched superior liquid-cooling solutions that dramatically improve the data-center power-usage effectiveness (PUE). The breakthrough thermal design in this new generation delivers superior […]
- An Ode to the Brave: The World Depends on YouThis story is a love song for the brave. It’s a song of bonding with my brothers and sisters in truth who are facing the tyranny head on, tough as it is. It’s a heartfelt song of gratitude for my tough and resilient friends, the heroes of our times. Standing Up to “Unlove”: A Question […]
- New mobile infrared heater launched by ARC Thermal: slashes home and office heating billsThe new LAVA® STAND mobile infrared heater slashes home and office heating bills as running costs are only 10p per hour (based on £0.34/kWh). This contrasts with 68p an hour for a 2kW fan heater or about £2.47 to heat a typical three-bedroom house for an hour with gas central heating. If working from home, […]
- Clostridium Difficile Loves Sugar and Resists DisinfectantThe Centers for Disease Control and Prevention1 calls antibiotic resistance one of the biggest public health challenges of our time. Conservative estimates find at least 2 million are infected and 23,000 die each year with antibiotic resistant bacteria. When a germ develops the ability to withstand drugs designed to kill them, they become antibiotic-resistant2 and […]
- Do You Really Understand Your Risk of Dying From COVID?Do you really understand your risk of dying from COVID-19? According to The Hill,1 a poll taken in mid-August 2020 showed “Americans have a significant misunderstanding of the risk of death from COVID-19 when it comes to different age groups.” On average, Americans were under the impression that people under the age of 44 made […]
- ARGUS® 240: intec introduces first pure fiber testerLüdenscheid – intec Gesellschaft für Informationstechnik mbH, the German innovation leader in the field of telecommunications measurement technology with more than 30 years of experience, introduces the new ARGUS® 240 Optical xPON Tester, the first pure fiber tester. The ARGUS® 240 reliably tests at GPON and XGS-PON interfaces in the quality you have come to […]
- California’s Misinformation Epidemic Pt. 1From The Forgotten Side of Medicine Substack, this essay brilliantly details the history, current state, and future of the criminal control of information, corruption of science, and coercion of the public in regards to vaccines. I consider it an honor to host this essay for my subscribers. When I was younger, a friend who was […]
- An international stage for small yet innovative companies: Helping business where it matters mostSMEs hard hit by multiple international crises Focused business development programs are in high demand Taiwan Excellence gives international platform to brilliant companies and products who could not otherwise afford it Taipei, 22. September 2022 – Covid-19, Inflation, Energy crisis. The global economy cannot catch a break right now. Among those hardest hit in the […]
- Manuka Honey Helps Combat Antibiotic Resistant Lung InfectionHoney has been valued for its antimicrobial properties for thousands of years. Made from flower nectar, honey contains sugars, amino acids, phenolics and other compounds that combine to exert a wealth of medicinal properties. When it comes to broad-spectrum antimicrobial activity, however, manuka honey deserves top billing. Produced from certain manuka plants — also known […]
- Google — A Dictator Unlike Anything the World Has Ever KnownRobert Epstein, who received his Ph.D. in psychology from Harvard in 1981 and served as the former editor in chief at Psychology Today, is now a senior research psychologist for the American Institute of Behavioral Research and Technology, where for the last decade he has helped expose Google’s manipulative and deceptive practices. In this interview, […]
- Why Government Health Care Kills More People Than It HelpsAfter botching the COVID response in every possible and improbable way, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention now wants more money — and more power. August 17, 2022, CDC director Dr. Rochelle Walensky publicly admitted the agency’s COVID response “fell short,” and that an internal reorganization has been launched to improve response times […]
- How Leucine in Whey Helps Prevent Muscle LossThis article was previously published October 28, 2019, and has been updated with new information. The loss of muscle mass that occurs with age is known as sarcopenia, the most obvious cause of which is inactivity. Sarcopenia can progress at a rate of approximately 0.8% skeletal muscle loss per year from the fifth decade in […]
- ‘AIE GmbH’ inform about a public recall of the product ‘6000 Lumen Worklight’ of the brand ‘Workzone’ distributed by ALDI Nord(Essen) The article ‘6000 Lumen Worklight’ of the brand ‘WORKZONE’ supplied by ‘AIE GmbH’ has been withdrawn from sale immediately for reasons of preventive consumer protection. It cannot be ruled out that the item ‘6000 Lumen Worklight’ poses the risk of an electrical shock. For this reason, the product shall not be used any further. […]
- First in the World: Irish-Owned Ethos Engineering Earns Well Performance Rating for Dublin HQ “Living Lab”Using Data and Occupant Experience to Create Healthier, Safer and More Productive Offices and Workspaces. DUBLIN, Ireland – Ethos, one of EMEA’s leading providers of Data Centre Mechanical and Electrical Design Consultancy, sustainable commercial and smart fit-out buildings, today announced it is the first business in the world to achieve the WELL Performance Rating through […]
- Ukraine War: Biowarfare and the Theft of BillionsFor years, Ukraine was recognized as one of the most, if not “the” most, corrupt nation in Europe. It held on to that reputation all the way up to the day Russia invaded, at which point media worldwide suddenly started rewriting history. Whitewashing Ukraine’s Corruption and Authoritarianism As noted by Ted Galen Carpenter, a senior […]
- Why Are COVID Patients Treated With an HIV Pill?July 25, 2022, Chinese officials granted conditional approval to an HIV drug to be used as a COVID treatment. As reported by Reuters:1 “The Azvudine tablet, which China approved in July last year to treat certain HIV-1 virus infections, has been given a conditional green light to treat adult patients with ‘normal type’ COVID, the […]
- Monkeypox Declared a Public Health EmergencyEver since the first European cases of monkeypox were confirmed in early May 2022, many suspected smallpox or monkeypox would become the next global pandemic to justify continued tyranny and the World Economic Forum’s Great Reset. Indeed, in early December 2021, media started signaling that smallpox might be the next pandemic. As it turns out, […]
- AllianceBernstein Recognized By ESG Clarity UK AwardsAt AllianceBernstein, we’re fully invested in actively pursuing responsibility—from the way we work, our community service, and the investment solutions we deliver to our clients. AB is honored to be recognized by ESG Clarity UK Awards in the Engagement category. https://esgclarity.com/esg-clarity-awards-2022-all-the-details/ About AllianceBernsteinAllianceBernstein is a leading global investment management firm that offers high-quality research […]
- Is a Colonoscopy Worth the Risk?This article was previously published October 16, 2019, and has been updated with new information. Knowing your potential risk for developing cancer can help you weigh the risks against the benefits of different tests for your situation. According to the American Cancer Society,1 more than 16.9 million people in the U.S. have a history of […]
- Most People Consume Plastic on a Daily BasisThis article was previously published May 2, 2018, and has been updated with new information. Discarded plastic — both large and microscopic — circles the globe, choking our oceans and harming wildlife, ultimately finding its way onto your plate and into your body, where it can accumulate over time. A number of studies have now […]
- Prosperant launches Rede Chambers in Hong KongLeading legal management consultancy supports a progressive new set 29.06.22 – London // Leading edge legal consultancy Prosperant LLP has completed its latest project, with the launch of Rede Chambers in Hong Kong, the first launch of its kind in over a decade in one of Asia’s most competitive legal markets. In a unique departure […]
about After best blood Cancer carb care coronavirus Could COVID COVID19 Diabetes diet diets food free from health Healthy heart Help high keto ketogenic know lose loss more much need Pandemic plan Says study sugar than this type Vaccine weight what with Women work World